Talented and sales driven Business Development Manager required to join an expanding £multimillion boutique executive search recruitment business in Northampton.
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000
· Car Allowance
· 33 Days Holiday (accruing up to 38 days)
· Reward Discount Scheme
As an established, £multimillion boutique executive search recruitment business we provide a tailored service to owner managed businesses through to some of the UK and Europe’s most recognised FTSE 100 brands. Operating across a multitude of job disciplines and sectors we integrate with our clients to source talented individuals aligned with their strategic vision.
With a high volume of our business coming from repeat clients we know our service is first class. Now in order to expand our footprint we need you as the Business Development Manager to ‘tell our story’, identify business opportunities and secure new accounts across the UK.
This role will appeal to you if you:
· Thrive in a challenging role where you can drive your career and be actively encouraged within an ambitious and collaborative working environment.
· Are passionate, with an entrepreneurial and commercial flair for business.
· Have an enquiring mind and the ability to quickly grasp the intricacies of our client’s business requirements and secure a mutually beneficial relationship.
Overall to be successful in your application you will have a proactive, hungry, dynamic approach to B2B sales and a particular gift in securing new business.
Operating as a Business Development Manager within a retained executive search team you will:
· Identify and target new business opportunities to expand our brand awareness.
· Effectively promote, sell and secure new client accounts (cold calling & face to face meeting)
· Retain, develop and expand our footprint within the client portfolio (turnover, volume, department)
· Successfully network through established relationships to gain introductions/ referrals to other key players within your arena.
· Provide regular reporting (sales/ account/ budget preparation/ pipeline).
· Be an ambassador of Wallace Hind, someone who clients rely on your expertise to help guide them.
If you can effectively build strong business relationships whilst demonstrating a strength in negotiation to close a deal we want to hear from you...
Although the role has been advertised as Business Development Manager you may also have held any of the following roles or operated within these sectors: Commercial Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Client Services Manager, National Sales Manager, Recruitment, Field Sales Manager, Senior Consultant, Sales Executive, Key Account Manager, National Sales Manager, Managing Consultant, HR Manager, Area Sales Manager, Sales Account Manager or Estate Agent
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Clare Gibson quoting Business Development Manager and reference CG15341 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683330 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.