Have you got the confidence and self-belief to succeed in a truly autonomous sales environment? We want tenacious self-starters who thrive in generating sales to become our new Business Development Manager. We want you to rip up the status quo within our industry and demonstrate why we have been the market leader in our field providing technology solutions to the some of the most recognised famous hospitality brands in our sector.
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000
· Car Allowance
· Uncapped Commission
· Company Pension
· Death in Service
· 20 Days Holiday, plus all Bank Holidays
· Laptop, Mobile Phone & Company iPad
· Free Parking
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Newport Pagnell, Bedford, Luton, Buckingham
JOB SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager - Software Solutions : Hospitality
To be our new Business Development Manager, you will be targeted with identifying and engaging with potential new clients as well as nurturing existing accounts across the UK. Although we are not a 100 call a day business, we do expect you to have the aptitude and understanding that you will be responsible for generating your own business.
Therefore, we envisage day to day duties to include:
· Targeting a range of companies within the hospitality & retail industries, both SMEs & Blue-Chips.
· Growing your own pipeline within the UK, ensuring opportunities are forecast and reported in to the senior management team.
· Showcasing our state-of-the-art products to key decision makers and stakeholders in order to exceed sales targets.
· Work in close collaboration with the consulting team to identify additional opportunities and ensure the team have visibility of their business development manager.
· Develop and deliver sales presentations and demonstrations of our company services to new & existing clients.
· Ensure good customer service to maintain the client relationship and lead to additional project work.
Overall, this is a role with huge potential to earn serious commission and develop your sales career as we will give you the autonomy to go after new and existing accounts.
REQUIREMENTS: Business Development Manager - Software Solutions : Hospitality
To be successful in your application for the Business Development Manager you must live within a commutable distance to Milton Keynes. We are particularly keen to hear from anyone who has a passion for technology or the hospitality industry, but ultimately, we will also consider candidates who can demonstrate a tenacity, motivation, and drive to win new business and sales.
Therefore, you must possess the following qualities:
· A passion and desire to succeed in sales.
· Integrity and professionalism.
You will most likely have the following experience:
· A proven track record in proactive B2B sales. Having sold to a wide range of decision makers.
· A passion for either technology, software, or hospitality sales.
· Managed your own sales desk, worked under key KPI's whilst managed your own diary booking in appointments, generated leads, built relationships with key decision makers.
· Have worked collaboratively with clients to create mutually beneficial partnerships.
· A desire to progress – we want you to develop in our business as we continue to grow.
Established for over 15 years, we are genuinely proud of our growth and progression into one of the leading suppliers of software to the Hospitality industry. Due to growth this is a great time to join our business as our new Business Development Manager as we look to grow our already established brand.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Executive, Field Sales, Territory Sales, Business Development, Sales Manager, Software Sales, or worked within the Hospitality or Technology Industries.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting Business Development Manager - Software Solutions : Hospitality and reference JKB15412 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.