Want to work within a truly self-sufficient sales role with the potential to earn serious commission? Through expansion, we are looking to recruit a driven Business Development Manager or Sales Executive to grow our presence across the UK. Based from our office in Milton Keynes, we are a company who are breaking new ground by offering dynamic promotions to household brands. This is a role that offers real growth, commission potential, and career development as our company continues to evolve.
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000
· Uncapped Generous Commission
· Car Allowance
· Free Parking
· Social Events
· 21 Days Holidays (plus bank holidays)
· Additional Day off for Birthdays
· Strong Career Development
· Company Pension
Location: Milton Keynes
You could be based: Northampton, Newport Pagnell, Bedford, Luton, Buckingham, Towcester
JOB SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager : Marketing Agency
We are a creative and award-winning marketing agency who provide innovative & forward-thinking promotions to some of the biggest house-hold brands in the UK.
Working as part of the sales team, we are now in the position to bring on board a new Sales person in the form of a Business Development Manager. This role will be targeted on generating new business opportunities through booking appointments and generating sales at prospective clients. Therefore, you will be responsible for the following:
· Generating new business through various approaches including, phone, face-to-face, networking, etc.
· Targeting a range of businesses within a variety of industries including but not exclusive to Insurance, Retail, Automotive, Finance, Energy etc.
· Showcasing our portfolio of amazing case studies to key decision makers and stakeholders in order to exceed sales targets.
· Grow your own pipeline within the UK, ensuring opportunities are forecasted and reported in to the senior management team.
· Understand a business' marketing needs and up-sell across the company's product offering using the success of previous campaigns
· Develop and deliver sales presentations and demonstrations of our company services to new & existing clients.
· Ensure good customer service to maintain the client relationship and lead to additional project work.
REQUIREMENTS: Business Development Manager : Marketing Agency
To be successful in your application for the Business Development Manager you must live within a commutable distance to Milton Keynes. We are particularly keen to hear from anyone who has a passion for marketing and promotions, but ultimately, we want to hear from candidates who have a strong record in B2B sales.
Therefore, you must have:
· A proven track record in proactive B2B sales in an autonomous sales environment. Having sold to a wide range of decision makers.
· Managed your own sales desk, worked under key KPI's whilst managing your own diary booking in appointments, generated leads, building relationships with key decision makers.
· Operate with integrity and professionalism. Be tenacious and creative with your new business approach.
· Have worked collaboratively with clients to create mutually beneficial partnerships.
· A desire to progress – we want you to develop in our business as we continue to grow.
We are a bespoke marketing agency who support major household brands increase their customer base and acquisition through brand awareness and promotions. Working from our modern offices, we are ultimately looking to bring on board a candidate who is hungry to develop their career and earning potential through this self-sufficient sales role. This role will appeal to someone who wants to earn significant commission and become an integral member of our incredible business.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Executive, Field Sales, Territory Sales, Business Development, Sales Manager, Marketing Sales, or Advertising Sales.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting Business Development Manager : Marketing Agency and reference JKB15432 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.