Senior Business Development Manager/Sales Manager role offering excellent earnings potential and career progression potential with a dynamic, multinational, successful and expanding electrical component and equipment supply chain solutions provider
BASIC SALARY: £45,000- £55,000 poss flexibility upwards
- £60,000- £70,000 OTE- open ended
- Company Car or Generous Car Allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Full Out of Pocket Expense
- Full Home, Remote Communications Package including Laptop, Mobile Phone etc
- Full Corporate Benefits Package
LOCATION: Central and Northern England
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Cheshire, Manchester, Lancashire, Liverpool, Shropshire, Yorkshire, Durham, Newcastle, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, London, Middlesex, Berkshire, Worcestershire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Business Development/Sales Manager- Electrical Components and Equipment Supply Chain Solutions to Contractors and EPCs
- Initially mainly developing and up selling added value solutions to existing customers. There is a lot of potential to sell these added value service propositions to these customers which give them extra operational efficiency, for example labour saving packaging, on-site Kanban solutions and tailoring the products supplied to their specific need or requirements.
- Also new business, targeting companies with a potential annual spend of £100k+. The company has an extensive database to work from, but you will also be using your own market knowledge and research and generating your own leads.
- Ideally you will be looking to knock a competitor out of the potential customer by providing the whole supply chain solution for their electrical component, equipment and consumable needs.
- My client has a network of branch locations with whom you will work and liaise closely.
- It is envisaged that the wire and cable product lines will be strong areas of growth going forward.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Business Development/Sales Manager- Electrical Components and Equipment Supply Chain Solutions to Contractors and EPCs
- To be considered for this potentially very rewarding role financially and in terms of career progression, you will need experience of, and success in, a similar senior sales or business development role in industrial/electrical components preferably wire, cable and related products.
- Ideally you will be selling or have the potential to sell a supply chain solution to main contractors or electrical contractors and EPCs. This ability to understand and sell supply chain services is key.
- You will have the drive and ambition to drive your career forward.
Established for over 50 years, my client is an $8bn annual turnover corporation operating worldwide with a £2.3bn turnover and 1,800 personnel in Europe with a large structured sales and sales management function in the UK of 180-200 personnel. They provide a range of electrical, electronic components, fasteners and consumables to industrial OEM and MRO markets on a “just in time”(JIT), KanBan inventory system basis. A household name in the United States, the company is a very well established in the UK, with a very well earned reputation for the quality of their service. This role is part of a three to five year expansion plan and could give very good career prospectus for the successful candidate.
Excellent in a large successful and expanding company and group. These are exciting times to be joining this company with definite succession plans for the right people joining them at this time.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Manager / Sales Director / National Account Manager / Business Development Manager – Electrical Components and Equipment Supply Chain Solutions to Contractors and EPCs
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: RP15684, Wallace Hind Selection