Making the best type of connections, electronic connections to be precise, LAN/WAN, HDMI and all the other acronyms. The autonomy and authority to develop a go to market strategy with full backing, offering both bespoke and ‘off the shelf’ solutions.
SALARY: Up to £40,000
· Commission up to £30,000 (over achievement)
· Car allowance c£5,000
· 8% Contributory Pension
· 25 days holiday
· Private Healthcare
HOME BASED COVERING: Nationally
YOU COULD BE BASED: Northampton, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield, Oxford, Manchester, Leeds, Cambridge, Peterborough
We can offer you
· The authority and autonomy to do what you are good at.
· A blank sheet of paper to create your strategy.
· Full support and backing.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager - Electronic Connectors
We have identified the need to have a greater focus on the UK market, whilst we have some good business (OEM and distributors) the UK has the greatest potential throughout Europe. We genuinely feel our ability to offer both bespoke and high quality off the shelf products enables us to compete at the highest level.
Your mission should you choose to accept it is to map out the potential of the UK, looking at a wide range of OEMs from a multitude of markets (Contract manufactures, Automotive, Industrial, Renewable Energy, Telecoms, Transport) – ultimately any manufacturer who has a PCB board with an connection element required.
Let’s not avoid the fact this is a new business role, by all means assess and look at our legacy or lapsed clients to re-engage, you will manage, develop and grow the clients you win but you do need to win them first.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Business Development Manager - Electronic Connectors
· Identify potential target clients in all the categories mentioned above.
· Create an approach strategy, working with marketing to ensure a tailored message.
· Approach and engage with the identified clients.
· Showcasing our range of products to key stakeholders/influencers.
· Decision makers can range from Engineers, to Directors/Owners and Procurement.
· Engage with the product/technical team to deliver a compelling customer specific proposition.
REQUIREMENTS: Business Development Manager - Electronic Connectors
Our culture and ethos is one of trust, we are a team of professionals and looking to add to that, whilst you are welcome in the office most of your time will be spent in the field with clients or at home planning, we wont call to make sure you have packed some lunch but here if you need us and want to support as much as possible.
Experience you should have / or what you bring with you:
· Tenacity and drive in approaching and engaging with new clients. Whilst we are well established, we have been guilty of resting on some laurels.
· A technical background in the sale of industrial components – the closer to electrical or electronic the better.
· Have a persuasive, influencing manner getting others to ‘buy in’ to you.
· Previously sold with a partnership in mind – ultimately our products are a key element in enabling our customers to deliver.
As an established business we have consistently developed through performance, organic growth and acquisition, we have established ourselves as a world leader in the supply of interconnect products used in electronic applications, leading the way by consistently bringing new innovations to market. With enviable manufacturing and production capabilities in Asia, we are premier suppliers to major organisations within a wide range of industries.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.