Has 2020 made you think that working from home could be the future? As one of Bristol’s most established Boutique Retail Design Agencies we are now looking for a Business Development Manager (home based) to lead New Business acquisition within the thriving creative and retail design industry.
SALARY: £30,000 – £40,000
· Work from home / flexible working.
· UNCAPPED Commission (extremely competitive).
· 30 days holidays (inc. bank holidays).
· The opportunity to progress into a Senior Management role as we continue to grow.
Although we’re Bristol based, you’ll be home based so you could live anywhere from Leicester, Bath, Chippenham, Newport, Cardiff, to Stroud, Swindon, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Reading or Salisbury.
Work from home, develop new business, take your career forward!
You’re already an established New Business Sales professional / Business Development Manager with exposure to the creative or retail design industry. Your enthusiasm for business development is evident but ultimately, you understand that the true value of sales comes from nurturing those clients in a consultative manner to ensure they come back for more. Is this you?
If you’re somebody who wants longs term progression and to grow into a Senior Management role, these are just some of the things you’ll be responsible for:
· Driving forward our sales pipeline by developing new business; targeting national brands and retailers.
· Getting out to meet clients (as well as virtually) to understand their initial ideas and interpret them into concepts for the creative team to produce.
· Networking through clients and contacts to spot opportunities to up sell and cross sell our services and products.
· Putting together sales strategies, including email marketing and canvas calls.
· Being the central point of contact to the client throughout the creative process, ensuring our customers are amazed by our service.
This is a brand new position and you’ll work closely with the Senior Management team to strategically plan & grow our business through extending our portfolio of clients and increasing turnover.
Ideally, you will be from a creative services or retail design background or have exposure to these industries. You’ll also have some of these qualities:
· A proven track record in proactive B2B sales, having sold to a wide range of decision-makers
· A strong account management background with a desire to become more sales focused.
Either way you’ll:
· Be creative in your approach to new business but with the commercial acumen to develop accounts and business.
· Have a strong understanding of the creative services or retail design industry, including brand awareness and conceptual design.
So if you want to join an innovative, growing, boutique agency, who enjoys a strong reputation creating retail design concepts for some of the UK’s most beloved and respected brands, then please click apply.
Please note Wallace Hind Talent Solutions are the only agency working on this job opportunity.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Business Development Manager, Account Management, New Business, Sales Executive, Creative Services, Retail Design, Field Sales, Client Services, Account Management.
REF: GB15605, Wallace Hind Selection