Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager / Channel Account Manager to sell our range of interactive displays into the Education and Public Sector Markets covering the South East of the UK
SALARY: £35,000- £40,000
BENEFITS: 20% Bonus Car Allowance Pension Medicash Holiday Healthcare
LOCATION: Home Based, South East : Kent, Sussex, Essex
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Kent, Essex, Sussex
JOB SPECIFICATION: Channel Account Manager / Business Development Manager - Education Market
Due to mass success we require a strong Business Development Manager to develop the education and public sector markets selling our range of interactive displays.
This sector has been growing hugely over the last year and so this is a key hire.
You will be responsible for the following:-
· Selective targeting of new strategic customers for IFP in the UK, instituting new programmes, and improving communication between us and the target companies.
· Visit customers on a regular basis to provide the correct levels of direct customer contact
· Provide a fast friendly and efficient response to the demands of the defined customer base
· Maintain the quality and image of the company by providing a level of service and support that ensures total customer satisfaction.
· Provide both sales and product training to channels and customers as required.
· Conduct product training and demonstration activities for Distribution, Resellers and End-User, specifically Education establishments.
· Attend trade shows, conduct seminars and participate in distributor and reseller sales / promotional events.
REQUIREMENTS: Channel Account Manager / Business Development Manager - Education Market
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have experience selling interactive displays or touch screen technology ideally into the public sector or education markets.
· Proven sales ability dealing with corporate, end user and channel reseller / education reseller markets
· Excellent presentation skills and communication
· Ability to hit target and achieve
· Highly driven and ambitious
· Good business acumen
A leading manufacture of Audio Visual technology and interactive technology
This is an excellent opportunity to grow an already successful division and be a part of something really amazing!
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Business Development Manager / Channel Account Manager - Education and reference ZC15106 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683307 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.