Global manufacturing Group requires an experienced Channel Sales Manager / National Account Manager to manage, at Head Office level, the day to day relationship with the UK’s top 5 Industrial Distributor Groups.
SALARY: Up to £55,000
BENEFITS: OTE: £65,000 Company Car Group Pension Additional Group Benefits
LOCATION: UK. Home based but with extensive travel throughout the UK and Ireland. 1 day per week on average based from our Northern UK head office.
We are a global manufacturing group operating in 56 countries employing over 50,000 professionals worldwide. This division develops, manufactures and markets technically advanced industrial lubricants through a network of established, national industrial consumable distributors to key manufacturing end-users worldwide. Market sectors include Metal Working, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Industrial MRO, Aerospace, Marine and Offshore.
Principle responsibilities – Channel Sales Manager – Technical Industrial Consumables / Lubricants
A detailed brief will be made available to those who are short listed but in summary and as part of our European sales operation, we wish to recruit an ambitious Channel Sales Manager to manage and develop, at head office level, the day to day relationship with these UK’s top Industrial consumables Distributor Groups.
Experience required - Channel Sales Manager – Technical Industrial Consumables / Lubricants
We would be delighted to receive applications from individuals who:
· Have a complete understanding of all B2B industrial distribution channel dynamics including end user market development and product range applications
· Have a proven track record of successfully selling to top Industrial Distributor Groups at head office level for another manufacturing organisation.
Product wise, this could be any industrial consumables as the sales process and routes to market are the same or similar
· Have a demonstrable track record of delivering and implementing differentiated sales/marketing/ growth strategies with and through National Industrial Distributor Groups
· Can interact effectively with all levels of customers (distributor and End-user alike) and communicate / energise a UK sales team to deliver ambitious distributor development plans at branch level
As an indicator of suitability, it is highly likely you will have undertaken one of the following job roles and sold any of the following types of industrial consumables:
· Job Title - National Distributor Sales Manager. Industrial Distribution Sales Manager. Trade Sales Manager. Channel Sales Manager. Industrial Channel Specialist. National Account Manager Key Account Manager.
· Lubricants. Adhesives. Tapes. MRO Materials. Speciality Chemicals. Oils & Greases. Metal Working products. Bearings. Seals. Hand Tools. Personal Protection Equipment. Health & Safety Products. Janitorial & Cleaning Products. Electrical Power Transmission. Mechanical Fluid transmission (Belts, Drives, Castors, Chains, Couplings, Gearboxes). Test & Measurement Equipment. Welding, Brazing & Soldering Consumables.
· Succession planning is an integral part of our recruitment process and it is imperative we employ individuals who have the desire and capability to take on greater responsibilities in the future, both here in the UK and if desired globally.
· We offer the genuine potential for career development within our company and the group globally. Where possible, we have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all personnel.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant John Gowen quoting Channel Sales Manager - Technical Industrial Consumables / Lubricants and reference JG15120 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683301 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.