Civil Project Engineer required for Northampton based entrepreneurial business. If you enjoy working within a talented Engineering team within our Construction division we want to hear from you!
Salary £27,000 - £37,000
· 29 Days Holiday
Commutable Locations Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Rugby, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Towcester, Bedford, Daventry Market Harborough
We are a forward thinking and ambitious business that adopts the latest technology to support our UK and European clients in successfully delivering their projects. Operating within the construction sector, you will play a pivotal role in providing the technical knowledge to assist and strengthen our Projects, Operations and Sales teams.
This is an involved Civil Project Engineer role which will require the strength of a technically minded individual with excellent AutoCAD/ drawing skills to effectively engage with client’s technical teams in delivering the best solution.
Principal Duties- Civil Project Engineer:
· Review project briefs & understand objectives with the Sales, Project & Operations teams
· Analyse project drawings for accuracy of interpretation
· Personally, liaise with clients to ensure specifics and obtain correct information.
· Develop and compile drawing packs for tender/ project approval in a clear format for all levels.
To be considered for the position of Civil Project Engineer you will:
· Have a proven track record within a Civil Project Engineer or similar position preferably within the Construction sector.
· Demonstrate a strong operating understanding of AutoCAD (Revitt / Solidworks advantageous but not essential).
· An effective problem solver, someone who has a sharp eye and can consider a variety of options logically to solve the challenge.
· Excellent organisation and time management skills.
· Display effective communication skill with the ability to converse at all levels.
If you enjoy working within a talented Engineering team focused on the Construction industry and have a desire to expand your skills and portfolio; then we want to hear from you!
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultantClare Gibson quoting Civil Project Engineer and reference CG15250 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683330 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.