A Product Compliance Specialist required by a market leading European manufacturer to support their UK operation in the development and marketing of their innovative Dual Fire and Security Door Set solution.
SALARY: Basic £37,000 - £42,000
BENEFITS: Bonus Car Contributory Pension 24 Days Holidays plus Stats
LOCATION: At our UK Head Office in Northamptonshire
JOB SPECIFICATION: Compliance Product Manager
A full detailed brief will be supplied to short listed candidates but in summary, working closely with our Technical Director and Specification Sales Management team, you will be responsible for:
· The technical development and management of our new, “Dual Fire and Security Door Set” Technical Compliance solution currently being introduced to fire and security door manufacturers
· Developing a detailed understanding of the current and evolving Fire and Security Door Set test evidence requirements, ensuring we have the knowledge to continually adapt strategies to comply with current and future best practice, current legal and compliance requirements
· Taking information from the market, customers and prospects (supplied) manage and gain further test evidence to ensure we are in the best possible position to take advantage of all sales opportunities
· Providing technical support both in-house and externally as “our Product Champion” for our Dual Fire and Security Door Set Solutions
· Developing positive and mutually beneficial relationships with the relevant Trade Associations, Fire Test Houses and Authorities
REQUIREMENTS: Compliance Product Manager
We are interested in receiving applications from individuals meet the following brief:
· In-depth experience of product compliance, accreditation and/or investigation
· Any experience/knowledge of fire door and/or security door compliance would be advantageous, as would knowledge of ISO 9001 and SolidWorks CAD but these are not pre-requisites
· Likely to have held one of the following roles; Technical Compliance Specialist, Technical Manager, Compliance Manager, Technical Product Manager or a Technical Specifications Manager as examples.
Character wise, we want a compliance specialist with a commercial bent; an individual who relishes detail but who is also happy (after training if required) to support the sales teams when presenting to architects/specifiers and customers both in-house and externally.
We are a European, market leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative window and door locking systems; supplying direct to window and door manufacturers, through specification, to architectural practices and building contractors, and via established distributor and retail channels.
With the recent devastating building fire disasters, legislation has increasingly become more stringent. Over the last 3 years, we have developed an innovative, “Dual Fire and Security Door Set” solution which enables fire and security door manufacturers to meet and exceed current legislation.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant John Gowen quoting Compliance Product Manager and reference JG14947 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683301 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.