As Senior Product Manager - Office Products & Printers , you will be responsible for the full product life cycle for a selection of products and services within our leading Printer and Consumables manufacturing business. Based in Surrey.
BENEFITS: £10,000 Bonus Pension Healthcare 25 Days Holiday, plus other great benefits
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Egham, Bracknell. Reading, Basingstoke, Chertsey, Wokingham
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Product Manager - Office Products & Printers
Working within a leading team supporting EMEA you will be responsible for the full product life-cycle of a set product range, (Wide format, Office products or Graphic Arts)
You will additionally be responsible for:-
· Developing the EMEA print value proposition
· Forecasting and budgets
· Sales and stock analysis
· Product launch activities
· Rolling out and driving the execution of the EMEA print campaign in each region
· All aspects of price, rebate and tender management
REQUIREMENTS: Senior Product Manager - Office Products & Printers
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager - Office Products & Printers, within a print vendor or reseller who has knowledge of the market and products.
You will also have the following skills and experiences:-
· Strong Product Management experience
· Excellent commercial skills
· Knowledge of the print market
· Ability to work cross functionally with the marketing team
· Great communication skills both verbally and written
One of the worlds leading print and print services manufacturers
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Senior Product Manager - Office Products & Printers and reference ZC14962 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683309 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.