We are looking for a Creative 3D Designer to join our Northamptonshire family run business who have been at the forefront of creating and producing ground breaking Exhibition Stands for some of the UK's most beloved company's and brands.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000
· Free Parking
· 28 Days Holidays (incl. Bank Holidays)
· Seasonal Office Trips
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wellingborough, Leicester, Rushden, Kettering, Market Harborough, Rugby, Milton Keynes
JOB SPECIFICATION: Creative 3D Designer - Exhibition Stands
We are looking for a Creative 3D Designer to become an integral member of our design team based at our head office in Northampton. This is an opportunity for a Designer to work alongside the Senior Management team to come up with visually stunning designs that help our clients stand out against their competitors.
Therefore, the role of 3D Graphic Designer, will be responsible for the following:
· Understand a customers requirements, interpret their vision, and deliver high quality exhibition stands that not only meet their brief but surpasses their expectations.
· To implement a practical approach towards each assignment, whilst maintaining that creative flair that will ensure our exhibition stands are known to be some of the most eye catching within our industry.
· Where appropriate attend client visits and deal with key stakeholders within the business to ensure excellent communication between customer and business.
· To occasionally be involved in creating and preparing of large scale graphics for print.
REQUIREMENTS: Creative 3D Designer - Exhibition Stands
To be successful in your application for Creative 3D Designer at our Exhibition Design Agency, you must live within a commutable distance to our Northampton based offices. You will also have the following skills and experience:
· To have a working knowledge of 3D Studio Max and Auto CAD.
· To posses strong and creative mindset to design whilst working within the confines of what can and cannot be achieved within a set budget that can be anywhere between £5,000 to £20,000.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills, in order to be able to work on multiple projects at once. On average you will be looking after 2 or 3 projects at once depending on demand.
· Exposure to the Adobe Suite and previous experience of designing exhibitions stands is desirable but not essential. You could of equally come from a Point of Sale background, Interior Design or have work within an Architecture business before.
We are a family run business who have been established for almost 30 years providing our clients with award-winning custom builds and exhibition stands. We are proud of our reputation, and our ability to support huge brands and independent businesses across the UK and Europe.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: 3D Studio Max / Exhibition Stands / AUTO CAD / 3D Designer / Creative 3D Designer / Exhibition Stand Designer
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting Creative 3D Designer - Exhibition Stands and reference JKB15480 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.