Are you interested in working with one of the Birmingham’s most iconic marketing agencies? We are looking for an experienced Creative Director / Art Director to work for this multi-channel award winning PR & Marketing Agency, heading up their creative offering.
SALARY: £60,000 to £70,000
· Potential for travel abroad
· Extended Christmas break
· Extra day holiday for your birthday
· Childcare Vouchers
· Free Parking
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Dudley, West Bromwich
JOB SPECIFICATION: Creative Director - PR & Marketing Agency
Our client, who are an innovative multi-award winning PR & Marketing Agency have a great opportunity for an experienced Creative Director / Art Director to work across high profile accounts and ensure they lead the way with their cutting-edge ideas and strategy.
As the Creative Director / Art Director you will work closely with the executive board of business to drive the creative output and help drive their continued growth.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
· Grow a team of Designers, Copywriters, Art Directors, and Artworkers ensuring you nurture their talent and maximise the output of the Creative team.
· Lead the way in developing and conceptualizing ideas that push the boundaries of their multi-channel offering that leads to award winning campaigns that champion their clients profiles.
· Communicating with clients, accounts directors, project managers & planners to ensure the vision of the campaign is implemented throughout.
· Become a leading force for their client's Brand & Campaigns' reflecting the core-values of the Agency.
· Bridging the gap between the clients requirements and the internal teams ensuring first class creative delivery.
Overall, as the Creative Director you will be the pivot point for ideas and inspiration to lead distinctive solutions and strategies of their ever growing list of international clients.
REQUIREMENTS: Creative Director - PR & Marketing Agency
The ideal candidate will have gained substantial experience as Creative Director / Art Director within an Agency environment. You will have proven experience of building and leading successful creative teams.
Other skills and experience include:
· Have proven experience partnering with strategy and creative representatives.
· Have the ability to get under the skin of the client requirement and reflect that by your own vision in the team’s output.
· You’ll be experienced at developing teams: guiding and growing skill sets of individuals and be a great communicator with excellent commercial knowledge.
· Comfortable conversing across the full marketing mix - branding, advertising, print, digital, social and content marketing.
· Be confident in presenting to blue chip clients and willing to travel abroad.
The company are an organisation who have established a reputation for delivering first class PR and marketing solutions to an expanding portfolio of customers. Based in Birmingham, and working out of modern offices, the team are always pushing boundaries to deliver exciting and ground-breaking content for their clientèle.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Creative Director / Design Manager / Design Services Director / Art Director / Senior Designer / Design Director
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting Creative Director - PR & Marketing Agency and reference JKB15322 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.