Are you an experienced Customer Service Administrator interested in joining a company who are rated number one in their industry? This is an opportunity for an Administrator to be a part of a very busy yet sociable team who see the importance of building good relationships with their colleagues.
SALARY: £16,000 - £18,000
· Perk box benefits
· On-site Parking
· 9 to 5 : Monday to Friday
· Company Pension Scheme
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Daventry, Long Buckby, Crick, Rugby, Northampton
JOB SPECIFICATION: Customer Service Administrator
The Customer Service Administrator must be very organised and have excellent attention to detail who has previous experience in both customer service and administrative roles. You will need to be a quick learner and can work accurately at speed in a fast paced environment.
Some of the duties you will be responsible for are:
· Answering customers queries via phone and email in a professional and efficient manner
· Liaise with engineers and technicians on their queries and helping resolve issues
· Order processing and invoice management
· Liaise with external labs regarding collections and results provided by the engineers
· Maintain electronic document storage systems
· Producing certificates
· Maintain all in-house systems
REQUIREMENTS: Customer Service Administrator
We require our Customer Service Administrator's to have an excellent eye for details and be able to assist the large remote teams with all administration tasks for day to day operation.
It is essential the Customer Service Administrators have the following skills:
· Confident telephone manner
· Demonstrate competent IT skills across MS word and have ideally used in-house systems such as SAGE or VISIO (not essential but desired)
· Experience of successfully working towards KPI's
· Work effectively with other team members
The company is a large national service provider that is the UK's leading company in their field.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Sales Administrator, Customer Service Executive
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Customer Service Administrator and reference LL15213 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683325 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.