Fed up in your current role and looking for a new challenge? You’re an experienced Customer Service Advisor wanting to join a brand-new team. You’ll join a vibrant environment, supporting and managing customer queries on the phone, via email, live chat and text.
SALARY: up to £20,000
- 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Personal Health Care
- Company Benefits Package
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Thrapston, Wellingborough, St Neots, St Ives, Cambridge, Ely, Peterborough
Why join us?
- It’s your chance to join a new team and make your mark.
- You’ll get great training and become an expert in what you do.
- There is loads of opportunity for career development and personal progression.
As one of our Customer Service Advisors you’ll get involved in:
- Handling and resolving incoming customer service queries and requests.
- Building great relationships with internal and external customers.
- Introducing additional new services and delivering exceptional value.
Above all, you’ll enjoy working in a challenging and diverse team environment, one that values what you do and will invest in your future career.
You’ll ideally have previous experience of working in a customer service role, you will be motivated, ambitious and great on the phone but over all you must have excellent communication and organisational skills.
If you’re thinking of applying it’s critical that you have the 3 P’s, which are;
- Positive, can do attitude
- The ability to Prioritise your workload
- Be able to stay calm & Professional under pressure.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Advisor, Customer Co-ordinator, Customer Support, Client Service, Client Response, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Agent
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: AW15930, Wallace Hind Selection