Fed up being told how to manage your team and want the autonomy to do things your way? If you’re a Customer Services Manager with the experience, ambition and energy to shape & develop a team, this is your chance.
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000
· 25 days holidays Bank Holidays
· Personal Health Care
· Laptop & Phone and
· Company Benefits Package
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Peterborough, Kettering, Corby, Leicester, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Cambridge.
JOB PROFILE: Customer Services Manager
What’s in it for you?
· It’s the chance to create the blueprint for an entire Customer Experience journey, from the ground up; not many people get that chance.
· You’ll get the recognition you deserve and the support you need to become the success you should be.
· You’ll be working with other highly motivated, results-oriented people who want to achieve and are genuinely passionate about what they do.
If you take on this challenging Customer Services Manager role you’ll be the champion for our entire Customer Experience programme. Initially, you’ll define and set the overall strategy, working with our Senior Leadership Team to develop a best in class service plan. Then it’s about delivering on that plan with the help of your team leaders and wider team (we think it will be a team of c18 or more plus the 3 team leaders).
What will your key challenges be?
· At the moment the team is geographically dispersed and you’ll need to travel quite a bit in the early days to keep on top of things, but within 6 months we expect the team will be centrally located near Huntingdon and so will you.
· You’ll need to give our Customer Experience journey a ground-up refresh to make sure we have the best people, the best training and the best customer experience possible.
· No-one has done this before so you’ll need to bring your ideas and experience so that we can all learn how best to put this whole thing together and make it work.
There’s so much to this great opportunity that I can’t cover everything here but if you are up for a genuinely exciting opportunity to stamp your mark onto something that could lead your career in a positive direction, get in touch and we can go through it in more detail.
To do this job you’ll need to have lots of Customer Service experience and be a great manager, particularly of large teams. You’ll also need to be used to working at and with senior business leaders.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Customer Service Manager /Customer Operations Manager / Customer Services Team Leader / Inbound Customer Services Manager / Operations Manager.
INTERESTED? Please get in touch / apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note - We have been selected as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.