Based from our North London offices we are seeking an experienced Customer Support Manager who has excellent problem solving experience and can motivate a team to success.
Why join us? We are one of the leading online retailers who specialise in consumer lifestyle products.
SALARY: up to £30,000
LOCATION: Wood Green, North London
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: New Southgate, East Barnet, Stoke Newton, Edgware, Stratford, Croydon, Luton, St Albans, Aylesbury
JOB SPECIFICATION: Customer Support Manager / Customer Service Manager
As the Customer Support Manager / Customer Service Manager you will be supporting a busy team with all aspects of customer care including, but not limited to, dealing with both online and offline customer queries, processing returns and manage all customer feedback.
The successful candidate will strive to give each customer they deal with a positive experience from start to finish.
You will also be responsible for:
· Managing the customer service team currently sitting at 2 people
· Advising customers on suitable products for them, checking delivery information and assist with general enquires
· Respond to all customer queries from all Ecommerce channels including Amazon and eBay
· Handle customer returns, ensuring all replacements or refunds are processed in a timely manner
· Creating reports to present to directors
· Collating customer feedback
· Quality control / product testing to identify products with potential issues
REQUIREMENTS: Customer Support Manager / Customer Service Manager
The Customer Support Manager's role will be varied, so strong time management and organisational skills are paramount. As well as this we are looking for the following skills:
· Experience of managing and leading a team
· Experience of customer service in a similar role
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Previous experience of working with Amazon and eBay
· Experience with Microsoft Office
Rapidly growing multi site online retailer, who has travelled the globe to bring pioneering enhancing lifestyle products to consumer across the globe.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Customer Support Advisor, Senior Customer Support Executive, Customer Support Manager, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Support Agent, Customer Support Assistant
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Mandeep Bains quoting Customer Service Manager and reference MB15384 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683309 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.