Demand Planner/ Supply Chain Planner required for a fantastic FMCG business who supply goods into the major supermarkets across the UK based in Northamptonshire!
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000
· 30 Days Holiday
· Annual Occupational Health Checks
· Staff Shop Memberships (discounts for retailers, gyms & restaurants), Costco membership,
· 10% Discount on UK Holiday's
· Free onsite parking
· Pensions 3.5%
LOCATION: Crick, Northamptonshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Rugby, Daventry, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Kettering, Wellingborough, Towcester, Coventry,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Demand Planner / Supply Chain Planner : FMCG
We have just taken on an amazing assignment for a Demand Planner / Supply Chain Planner to join one of Europe's biggest names in their category. They are experiencing a huge period of growth and with that the supply chain team is expanding.
As a Demand Planner / Supply Chain Planner you will work in a skilled and busy team working on forecasts based on trends in sales.
Other responsibilities for the demand planner role include:
· Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons.
· Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results.
· Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
· Utilise a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing, NPD and Customers to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
· Leading the monthly S&OP demand cycle and providing key outputs.
REQUIREMENTS: Demand Planner / Supply Chain Planner : FMCG
As you will know being an experienced Demand Planner, this role is a very important one within the team and requires someone with the passion and dedication to go above and beyond the call of duty!
To be successful in this role you will have the following;
· Previous experience in a similar role is highly sought after, Ideally within food, cosmetics or FMCG industry (preferably for supermarkets)
· Good Working Knowledge of Excel and MRP systems
· Proven experience in preparing and maintaining demand planner files.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Supply Chain Planner, Supply Planner, Demand Planner , Supply Chain Planner Controller, Supply Chain Analyst, Forecasting Analyst, Supply Chain Coordinator, Sales and Supply Chain Coordinator
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Demand Planner / Supply Chain Planner : FMCG and reference LL15532 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683325 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.