As a Digital Marketing and Content Manager can you create global exposure and growth for a major player?
SALARY: £28,000 to £34,000
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: You need to live within a commutable distance to our Coventry office e.g. Birmingham, Leicester, Warwick, Leamington Spa
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digital Marketing & Content Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic UK based business who supply intelligent cash handling solutions which are used globally to count or protect over $1Billion per day. Supplying the UK’s major retailers directly and Europe and the rest of the world via a well-established distribution network.
As our Digital Marketing and Content Manager, this role will be responsible for building brand presence and engagement across all multi-media channels through the creation and distribution of compelling content. Working independently and reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will lead us in our overall digital and marketing strategy touching areas such as branding, content, copywriting, SEO, email marketing, and PR.
Utilising your creative writing ability to communicate key messages, develop the brand’s tone of voice, and engage readers, you will be responsible for the creation of engaging and relevant content which will drive forward product sales on a global basis.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Digital Marketing & Content Manager
As our Digital Marketing and Content Manager you will work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director & senior management team to understand short, medium, and long-term goals.
Duties will include:
· Building and developing the overall communications strategy.
· Once these goals are agreed, create eye-catching marketing and industry relevant content that drives brand awareness across multiple sectors and regions.
· Develop and enhance our content offering across our company website, whilst also developing our PR exposure.
· Explore opportunities to grow our presence through broader channels including press, awards, exhibitions, and PR by developing and overseeing multi-channel campaigns across our global reach
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Digital Marketing & Content Manager
To be successful in your application for this Digital Marketing & Content Manager role you should have experience of building and implementing marketing and communications strategies with an emphasis on digital and content marketing.
You will also have the following:
· Possess core copywriting writing skills with an excellent grasp of the English language.
· Pro-active in your approach to work, with an adaptable mindset as we operate a collaborative environment within our company.
· A good general understanding of SEO fundamentals.
· Confidence and self-motivation, with the ability to seek advice if unsure of best practice.
· The ability to grow and shape your own career through success.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Manager / Executive, Content manager, SEO Manager, PR Manager, Public Relations Manager, Content Writer, Copywriting.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
REF: IL16150, Wallace Hind Selection