Due to continuous growth this Digital and eCommerce Manager position has been newly created from our recent online trading success. We want an experienced, online digital eCommerce trading guru, who’s ultimate challenge will be to manage the growth strategy across new digital markets globally!
Honestly, there are no restrictions, our successful brands and highly sourced products need you.
SALARY: £45,000 to £60, 000
· OTE: £80,000
· On-site Parking
· Career Progression – Head of eCommerce
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Gloucester, Milton Keynes, Swindon, Banbury, Reading, Aylesbury,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Digital and eCommerce Manager - B2C - UK, Europe and the US
This is a new all-encompassing role, where you will have full autonomy to devise and drive the digital growth strategy, while maintaining existing digital channels.
Your team is established. They currently maintain various digital trading sites; - .co.uk, - .com, a large Amazon account and more. Your role will also be to develop and lead the team, to fully open up the online proposition in this forward thinking business.
Truly a chance to boost your career as an online trader – eCommerce guru!
REQUIREMENTS: Digital and eCommerce Manager - B2C - UK, Europe and the US
Our Digital and eCommerce Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and previous experience:
· Be passionate for all things digital, but fully grasp the commercials; understand quick wins or possible pitfalls within the eCommerce environment.
· Previously opened and developed new digital market-places, ideally overseas trading platforms.
· Have strong technical skills with Magento and WordPress.
· Can demonstrate analytical skills, then translate trends into tangible business opportunities.
· Devise the ideas of growth plans for the business and be capable to see them through.
· Fully understand the digital B2C market and approach this opportunity with an entrepreneurial mindset.
A traditional UK quality brand that has been producing craved products for consumers globally.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Online Manager, Online Trading Manager, eCommerce Manager, eCommerce Sales Manager, Digital Development Manager, Global Trading Manager, Amazon Trading Manager, Amazon Manager,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Kerry Austin quoting Digital and eCommerce Manager - B2C - UK, Europe and the US and reference KA15514 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.