Passionate about Digital Design? We are looking for a creative Digital Designer to join our award-winning Creative & Digital agency based in the idyllic countryside of Northamptonshire. Working within a close-knit team of creatives, this is an opportunity for a Digital Designer to join a growing agency who have won multiple industry awards.
SALARY: £20,000 to £26,000
· 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
· Regular staff social events
· Regular team building activities
· Employee reward schemes
· Personal development and training funds
· Free Parking
· Statutory sick pay
· Dress down office attire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Rushden, Kettering, Bedford, Olney.
The role will appeal to you if you:
· Love working in an agency environment and being a valued member of the team.
· Want to work in a close-knit team of creative individuals and develop into a specialist in your field.
· Wish to work for one of the most reputable Creative & Digital Marketing Agencies in Northamptonshire.
Job Specification: Digital Designer - Creative & Digital Agency
We are looking for a talented Digital Designer to work within our marketing team of creative individuals taking full ownership of a variety of work. You will be involved with planning and designing new websites, designing print & brochures as well as creating assets for multiple managed emails.
Alongside the main web-based work, you will eventually progress to support Senior Creatives with concept creation and pitches. Overall, this is an opportunity to grow and develop as a designer.
Requirements: Digital Designer - Creative & Digital Agency
To be successful in your application you must live within a commutable distance to our Northampton based office. We are particularly keen to receive applications from individuals who are passionate about producing first-class creative designs and want to work for an agency where you will get real exposure working with a variety of market-leading clients.
Critically you must have:
· Experience of working within an Agency environment.
· Highly skilled in the Adobe suite across Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and InDesign.
· Superb communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to take creative ideas and portray them to different members of the team.
· Able to work within parameters of each project and work towards various deadlines.
· Understanding of website UX planning, wire framing, and prototyping.
· Knowledge of design across different online platforms such as web, mobile and email.
Ideally you will have:
· Knowledge of using After Effects.
· Understanding of coding CSS & HTML.
We are a multi-award-winning Creative & Digital agency set in the picturesque countryside of Northamptonshire, who take great pride in how we provide our clients with first class digital & creative solutions. We are looking to recruit another creative individual to our team in the form of a Digital Designer to expand on our creative offering as we continue to grow.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Designer, UX Design, Web Design, Junior Designer, Mid weight Designer, Creative Designer
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnet quoting Digital Designer - Creative & Digital Agency and reference JKB15376 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.