Education has the power to change the world! That’s a bold statement, but as our Digital Development Manager you’ll be doing just that; using your digital development knowledge to drive improvements across our international platforms and improve customer experience.
BASIC SALARY: £40,000 to £45,000 (12 month fixed term contract).
· 25 days annual leave
· Option to buy an additional 5 days
· Flexible working
· Company bonus
· Medical Healthcare
· Other large company benefits
Whilst there is a mixture of home and office working, you’ll need to be able to commute to our Nottinghamshire Office. This means you could commute from Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Burton Upon Trent, Chesterfield, Derby, Grantham, Loughborough, Lincoln, Newark, Sheffield, as well as Nottingham itself.
What’s in it for you:
· Be part of a global education business currently going through a huge digital transformation.
· A 5% performance related bonus with other core benefits such as Private Healthcare, and Life Assurance.
· Voluntary benefits available such as buying additional holiday, dental plans, and cycle to work scheme.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digital Development Manager
We’re a global supplier of technology and resources. We support pupils, teachers, and schools around the world providing the very latest in learning and educational products.
Because of our passion to enrich the life of learners around the world, we’re now in need of a Digital Development Manager to support our digital team to develop and improve our international platforms and overall customer experience.
To do this you’ll need to work closely with various people across the business to understand digital requirements, problems and opportunities for improvements across our multiple platforms. This will mean you’ll be involved with:
· Managing our relationships with third party suppliers to ensure change is delivered and SLAs are achieved.
· Full project life cycle from requirement gathering through to testing.
· Work with the wider business to support queries and feedback so that anything that affects the customer experience is dealt with in a timely manner.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Digital Development Manager
The successful applicant will have proven experience in gap analysis, requirement gathering, process mapping and work stream management. You will also have:
1. The ability to manage and communicate to senior stakeholders whilst negotiating priorities.
2. Knowledge of project management tools such as AGILE, PRINCE2, SCRUM, Jira and Confluenece.
3. Some experience of Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager would be useful.
Want to find out more? Click apply or contact Joel Barnett at Wallace Hind Selection for a confidential conversation and more information. All applications to this Digital Development Manager advert, will receive a response.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing, Insights Manager, Brand Insights, Educational Marketing, Project Management, Digital Marketing Manager, eCommerce, Design Development Manager, Digital Product Manager.
REF: JKB16363, Wallace Hind Selection