Do you think Technology and Retail has only just scratched the surface in what can be achieved? Based from Birmingham, we are looking for a Digital Director to rip up the rule book to lead and inspire our digital proposition to help innovate customer's experiences in some of the biggest sporting and retail brands currently in the world.
SALARY: £60,000 to £75,000
· 23 Days Holidays (rising to 28 plus bank holidays)
· Additional day off for birthday
· Close to main public transport links
· Flexible working hours
· Health and pension scheme
This role is located in Birmingham.
We perceive commutable locations as being Redditch, Stourbridge, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Bromsgrove, Coventry, Kidderminster, Kenilworth, Walsall, Wolverhampton, and if you love a commute Leicester!
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digital Director - Agency
We're on the lookout for a digital/technology enthusiast who is willing to push boundaries and ensure our clients receive the latest conceptual advice to form strategies to transform our client's customer's digital experience.
You'll have full authority to drive the department forward across future growth and performance, whilst building a first-class digital team. You'll get out in front of our international customers and understand their needs, applying imagination and creativity to utilise cutting-edge technology to bring their digital brand to life!
Although the possibilities of this role are endless, some of the day to day duties you'll be getting involved with are:
· Being at the forefront of our digital proposition, overseeing objectives and taking an overarching approach to ensure we are always moving forward in this ever-evolving market.
· To be the consultative point of our digital strategy dealing with our clients with the care and understanding how that relates to their customer's wider digital experiences.
· Act as a leader to inspire the wider team and help shape the business by offering your knowledge and expertise.
· Oversee responsibility of how our digital products are packaged to clients in terms of pricing, budgeting, and forecasting.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Digital Director - Agency
To be successful in this job you will be an all-round digital and technology expert who has a genuine desire to push boundaries and take digital to the next level for our/your clients. To do this you'll probably have the following expertise or skills:
· Strong experience of advising clients across digital campaigns and how to use those campaigns to gain the attention of their customers.
· Real knowledge of the latest digital trends and emerging technologies.
· An all-round people person to be able to get across the benefits of Digital and how that relates to our clients' customers.
A lot of creative agency's claim to be "award-winning" and "market-leading", but for over seventeen years we have been at the forefront of our industry, working with some of the biggest global sports and lifestyle brands ensuring such claims are justified. We want to keep evolving so want you to join as our new Digital Director and help us shape our digital proposition.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Director, Digital Strategist, Digital Account Director, Head of Digital, App Developer, UX/UI Developer, Head of Technology, Agency, Customer Experience Strategist, Digital Product Development, User Experience Architect, Customer Experience Strategist.
If you're interested in this Digital Director role, please click apply or call Joel Barnett at Wallace Hind for more information and a full candidate pack. All applications will receive a response.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.