Are you aware of what's coming next in the digital world? Do you keep your finger on the pulse with emerging technology? We want you, if you are all "geek" (in a good way) when it comes to offering digital experiences. This is the chance to work with some of the worlds leading brands and retailers....
SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000
· 23 Days Holiday (rising to 28, plus Bank Holidays and in addition, your birthday off)
· Discounts via Sodexo Hub
· Healthcare Scheme
· Flexible Working Hours
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Midlands, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Leicester, Northampton, Nottingham,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digital Experience Director - Retail and Brand Experiences
As the Digital Director you will be the lead on all things digital! You will work closely with a Digital Producer and deliver innovative, engaging and high end quality content, products and experiences. You will strategise with clients and attend meetings suggesting the latest routes to take for their digital output.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Digital Experience Director - Retail and Brand Experiences
As the Digital Director you will have the following key responsibilities:
· Directing all things digital and being the point of contact for any digital experiences
· Consultant with wider creative campaign teams ensuring the whole campaign aligns
· Advising global brands and retailers about what new innovative technology they can utilise
· Setting comprehensive goals for the digital growth of the agency
· Managing the Digital Producer and offering career growth to the team
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Digital Director - Retail and Brand Experiences
We are looking for the very best when it comes to understanding digital advances and technology which can provide the best experiences for consumers and elevate brands to the next level. Other skills and experiences are as follows:
· An understanding of digital technology and emerging technology
· App development and UX/UI knowledge
· Experience working with clients and strategising digital campaigns
· A true people person who works well with teams
· Strong commercial acumen with exceptional communication skills
We are a multi-award winning brand and customer experience agency who are constantly pushing boundaries for their catalogue of globally recognised sports and lifestyle brands.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Director, Digital Experience Specialist, Digital Manager, Design Director, Design Manager,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.