Want to start a career in Digital Marketing? Our client is looking for a hard-working individual to join their marketing agency within Milton Keynes, they are very quickly becoming the leading force in their specialist sector.
SALARY: £18,000 to £20,000
· Monday to Friday Office hours
· Free Parking
· Modern Open Plan Office
· Dress Down Office Attire
· 20 Days Holidays plus all Bank Holidays
· Company Pension
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Millbrook, Flitwick, Leighton Buzzard, Wolverton
JOB SPECIFICATION: Digital Marketing Executive - Marketing Agency
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing marketing agency that offer leading digital solutions across website production, SEO, content, PR, customer research, PPC and digital strategy.
This is a huge opportunity that will suit a graduate, ideally within a digital marketing degree or similar, hoping to take the first step into making a career for themselves in the marketing sector.
Day-to-day duties will include:
· To be hands on supporting the wider team, delivering leading campaigns across various clients.
· Support the wider sales and marketing function of our agency.
· To support in running the social media accounts replying to comments and queries across different channels.
· Play a key role in the running of company events at corporate fairs and exhibitions.
· Reporting on any issues to your direct line manager & working to deadline of multiple accounts.
· Help develop content across ebooks, blogs, articles & case studies.
Due to the nature of this role, the Digital Marketing Executive will be allowed to explore all aspects of working within an agency and progress in a particular discipline that suits their skills.
REQUIREMENTS: Digital Marketing Executive - Marketing Agency
This is a unique opportunity that will suit a graduate of a digital or marketing degree who is looking to take their first steps in a marketing career. You will be hands on, and hungry to learn as you are introduced to all aspects of digital marketing.
Therefore, you will need the following:
· Degree educated; ideally in a marketing or digital discipline.
· Creatively minded with a strong understanding of all social media channels.
· To be an excellent communicator both written & verbal.
· Strong attention to detail, the motivation to be self-sufficient and demonstrate initiative on a daily basis.
· The hunger and desire to learn within a creative environment, and learn from the expertise of others.
The company are one of the fastest growing agencies within their industry, offering ground-breaking digital solutions to their clients. Working out of their MK offices, this is an opportunity where a hard working and a proactive attitude will be rewarded quickly within this company!
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing / Digital / Graduate / Account Executive
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnet quoting Digital Marketing Executive - Marketing Agency and reference JKB15223 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.