Passionate about digital marketing? We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our award-winning creative & digital agency based in the idyllic countryside of Northamptonshire. Working within a close-knit digital team, this is an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to make the role their own and become an integral member of the team.
SALARY: £20,000 to £28,000
· 25 Days Holidays plus Bank Holidays
· Regular staff social events
· Regular team building activities
· Employee reward schemes
· Personal development and training funds
· Free Parking
· Statutory sick pay
· Flexible parking where applicable
· Dress down office attire
Commutable Locations: Northampton, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Rushden, Kettering, Bedford, Olney.
This Digital Marketing Executive role will appeal to you if you:
· Love working in an agency environment and being a valued member of the team.
· Want to work in a close-knit team of digital experts and develop your knowledge to support clients in achieving their goals.
· Wish to work for one of the most reputable digital marketing agencies in Northamptonshire.
Job Specification: Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to work within our marketing team of digital experts across a variety of accounts.
Taking full ownership of designated accounts, the successful Digital Marketing Executive will have the following responsibilities:
· Understand each account objective, both short & long term, looking for ways to maximise potential search engine growth.
· To work within the parameters of the dedicated time for each account, reporting on any issues to management in a timely manner.
· To assist with monthly reporting reviewing the monthly performance of each account's organic search performance.
· To attend client meetings and events when needed, representing the agency in the best possible way.
· To converse with key stake holders within the business as well as keeping in regular contact with various clients.
Overall, the Digital Marketing Executive will assist in the day-to-day operation of the wider marketing team, supporting accounts and digital campaigns for the agencies various clients.
To be successful in your application you must live within a commutable distance to our Northampton based office. We are particularly keen to receive applications from individuals who are passionate about Digital Marketing, with a strong understanding of SEO principles.
Critically you must have:
· An in-depth knowledge of search engines, optimisation & influential factors in Google / Bing rankings.
· Industry experience using any of the standard SEO tools - Screaming Frog, Moz Majestic, SEMrush, Swydo etc.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbally, with the ability to analyse and interpret search engine results to convey them to the client in a way that is easy to understand.
· Strong attention to detail and the motivation to be self-sufficient and demonstrate initiative on a day to day basis.
· Full Uk Driving Licence; clean.
Ideally you will have:
· A Google Analytics's Qualification
· Experience in Digital PR
· Understanding of coding CSS & HTML
· Confidence in positioning the client with digital marketing stratergies
We are a multi-award-winning creative & digital agency set in the picturesque countryside of Northamptonshire, who take great pride in how we provide our clients with first class digital & web solutions. We are looking to recruit another digital expert to our team in the form of a Digital Marketing Executive to push forward our digital offering as we continue to grow.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Marketing Executive / SEO Executive / Marketing Executive / Social Media Executive
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnett quoting Digital Marketing Executive and reference JKB15280 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.