This brilliant brand, with a loved and respected portfolio of products requires a Digital Marketing Executive to learn, develop and grow in an environment where you will experience all different types of customer channel.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Aylesbury, Oxford, Dunstable, High Wycombe, Hemel Hempstead, Blethchley.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Digital Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Executive
Due to continued growth we now seek a talented digital or online executive to support our expanding online acquisition channel and be a direct influence in driving profitability and growth.
Working with Head of Online and Digital, you’ll take full responsibility for managing and maintaining digital online campaigns with a focus of optimising acquisition, conversion rates & quality of lead to ensure the most effective strategy.
Therefore, the Digital Marketing Executive's responsibilities will include the following:
· Support in the developing the online channel from both a communications and eCommerce perspective.
· Leading the proposition and launch of all online acquisition and retention activity.
· Devising a target acquisition strategy, taking into consideration SEO, PPC, Social Media and Display advertising in line with agreed audience.
· Manipulating detailed online analytical tools to understand customer behaviour to launch first class acquisition campaigns
· Ensuring all social media campaigns are fully supported by search marketing activity and vice versa.
· Managing the performance of 3rd party agencies to ensure ROI is optimised and more importantly the quality of work is produced to the very best standard.
· Identifying opportunities and trends across the markets by reviewing competitor performance trends and creating innovative strategies to encourage new customers.
· To manage a range of stakeholders in a matrix led environment to understand campaign effectiveness and the management of performance post campaign.
· Developing a performance dashboard ensuring that all online activity is efficiently tracked.
· Actively contributing to ‘Ideas Generation’ with a view to enhancing and developing a best in class digital offering.
· Being part of a commercial project team who develop compelling propositions.
Overall, this is a great opportunity for someone passionate about the online space to benefit from working in a genuine autonomous online environment where you can learn, grow and develop.
REQUIREMENTS: Digital Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Executive
TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS THE ONLINE MARKETING EXECUTIVE / DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE YOU WILL…
· Have proven digital experience, with a broad background in eCommerce, content management, SEO, PPC, Google Analytics & Adwords.
· Be outgoing and confident, enabling you to make decisions and influence stakeholders effectively.
· Be able to make commercial business decisions based on performance related data and metrics.
· Be exceptional in your project and time management to enable you to prioritise multiple projects and stakeholders
· Enjoy engaging with target audiences through all online channels and act as a true Brand Ambassador for the company.
The company are a nationally recognised provider of Construction services and qualifications who have a reputation for their excellent customer service and consequently enjoy a large member base making them a house-hold name in their industry. They are now looking for a talented digital / online executive to support their expanding online acquisition channel and be a direct influence in driving profitability and growth.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Marketing / Online Acquisition / SEO / PPC / eCommerce Manager - Retail Online
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnett quoting Digital Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Executive and reference PM15309 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.