Through expansion, we are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team in Milton Keynes. We are a company who are breaking new ground by offering state-of-the-art technology solutions to the Hospitality & Retail Industries. This is a role that offers real growth and career development as our company continues to evolve.
SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000
· Company Pension
· Death in Service
· 20 Days Holiday, plus all Bank Holidays increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service
· Free Parking
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Newport Pagnell, Bedford, Luton, Buckingham
JOB SPECIFICATION: Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to work within our Marketing team and help drive brand awareness by developing the existing marketing programme. Reporting into the Marketing Manager your key responsibilities will be:
· To work under the direction of key stakeholders to help develop the marketing plan for the business.
· Working within our brand guidelines, you’ll be responsible for creating eye-catching marketing campaigns.
· Develop the content of our website through written content and blogs across our WordPress platform.
· Optimising online content that improves website-traffic through SEO & PPC activity.
· Run email marketing campaigns, using those results to identify new opportunities to maximise ROI.
· Become an expert in our industry ensuring you keep up to date with latest industry trends and events.
Overall as the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be an integral member of the team working across areas such as email marketing, social media, optimising online content and improving website-traffic through SEO & PPC activity.
REQUIREMENTS: Digital Marketing Executive
To be successful in your application you must live within a commutable distance to our Milton Keynes office. We are particularly keen to hear from candidates who have a passion for Digital Marketing and want to utilise that knowledge in a progressive company that will help develop your career.
Critically you must have:
· Experience of working within a marketing role with a heavy digital focus.
· Experience of writing content for blogs and press releases.
· Knowledge of how to run an email marketing campaign using a test and learn approach.
· The ability to interpret analytics to convey them to management in a way that is easy to understand.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbally, with a strong attention to detail and the motivation to be self-sufficient and demonstrate initiative on a day to day basis.
Ideally you will have:
· A Marketing Degree.
· A Google Analytics’ qualification.
· Video & graphic design experience.
· Experience of marketing within the Hospitality sector.
Established for over 15 years, we are genuinely proud of our growth and progression into one of the leading suppliers of technology solutions to the Hospitality & Retail Industries. Due to growth this is a great time to join our business as our new Digital Marketing Executive as we look to grow our already established organisation.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Marketing, Marketing, Content Writing, SEO, PPC, B2B Marketing, Hospitality Marketing.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnet quoting Digital Marketing Executive and reference JKB15343 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.