A motivated digital, online or eCommerce specialist with ambition is needed to support the growth of our market leading UK wide digital platforms. You'll be working with business and consumer products and be involved in the creation of our brand new website.
SALARY: £22,000 - £30,000
· 25 Days Holidays plus Bank Holidays
· Excellent company pension
· Flexi and loyalty days
· On site gym
· Bike loan scheme
· Refer-a-friend scheme
· Free Parking
LOCATION: Our Head Office is in Dunstable
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: We envisage Luton, Milton Keynes, Flitwick, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead, Hitchin to be commutable locations to the Head Office
THE OPPORTUNITY : Digital Marketing Executive / eCommerce Marketing Executive
As part of our business strategy and growth, we wish to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive / eCommerce Marketing Executive to help develop our growing UK digital trading platform. This is a new, all-encompassing, autonomous role where you will play an influential role in the development of our new website!
We are keen to stay ahead of our competition so need you to bring ideas to the table.
As our Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for all promotional and marketing activities across our online platforms; to encourage product sales and improve our market presence. This requires playing a key role in building, marketing, upgrading and developing our entire online proposition.
WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO RECEIVE APPLICATIONS FROM DIGITAL, ONLINE, OR ECOMMERCE SPECIALISTS WHO:
· Have a passion for all things digital and a strong understanding of creating quick wins and the pitfalls of digital and eCommerce platforms experience.
· Posses experience of working and marketing through online marketplaces.
· Have specific commercial understanding of digital marketing.
· Demonstrate online analytical skills and the ability to translate trends into tangible business opportunities.
· Have experience of managing a portfolio of products and brands.
· Ensure products are represented correctly and content is managed effectively.
· Have experience of developing product content as well as product display imaging and description management.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Digital Marketing Executive / eCommerce Marketing Executive
Previous and proven experience of cradle to grave development is ideal, however, someone who craves a challenge and has the belief they can help develop these types of channels is also of great interest.
Alongside the above you will possess the following:
· Good working knowledge of CMS and a willingness to learn new skills.
· Strong work ethic, a team player with a hands-on approach to all you do.
· Ability to manage and optimise website traffic, increase conversion rates and improve the online customer experience.
· The ability to work to targets and get results.
· Can showcase good content writing skills to improve existing product listings.
We are a nationally recognised provider of training services and qualifications and have a reputation for excellent and efficient service to our many members. Quality is at the forefront of everything we do, and consequently we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive or eCommerce Marketing Executive who aspires to the same values.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Marketing Executive / eCommerce Marketing Executive / SEO Executive / Digital Marketing Executive / PPC Executive
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.