Based in our London offices, we are looking for a creative, passionate, Digital Marketing Manager to drive the online performance forward for a luxury fashion brand.
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 Benefits
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Fulham, Wimbledon, Hammersmith, Shepards Bush, Clapham, Richmond, Stratford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Croydon, Watford, Reading, Uxbridge
JOB SPECIFICATION: Digital Marketing Manager - Luxury Fashion
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, optimizing and analysing the digital performance across all online sales channels.
Additionally you will be responsible for:
· Managing and planning the global digital and marketing strategy
· Managing online branding, communications and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimisation, and search marketing
· Managing all communications within the e-commerce platform to drive sales targeting both existing and new customer audiences
· Working closely with the Trade Marketing and Brand Marketing Managers to plan and implement all online marketing campaigns including digital campaign collateral
· Creating a ‘fit for purpose’ user experience for online transactional selling; implement and monitor SEO and PPC strategies to drive traffic and conversion rates
· Reviewing the performance of the site and for campaign reporting to ensure that revenue and costs per acquisition are managed and to ensure delivery of ROI
· To be responsible for managing the online marketing budget
REQUIREMENTS: Digital Marketing Manager - Luxury Fashion
Ideally you will have
· Experience in both eCommerce and Digital Marketing within a luxury or a premium background
· Experience of Magento
· Proven experience of managing multiple digital touch points including social media and delivering growth at global scale
· Proven experience of managing digital channels ROI and delivering profitability for brands
· Experience of managing a team
· Strong commercial acumen
Rapidly expanding luxury goods & jewellery retailer, creating signature designs for both men and women whist reflecting trends in fashion.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, Ecommerce Manager, Online Performance Manager, Digital Manager, Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager, Online Digital Marketing Manager, Head of Ecommerce, Head of Digital Marketing and worked with the following products and/or services: Jewellery, Fashion, Luxury Goods.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Mandy Bains quoting Digital Marketing Manager - Luxury Fashion and reference MB15049 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683309 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.