An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a B2C or B2B Digital Marketing Manager with an award-winning blue-chip business who are rapidly growing their online presence. This is a highly valued role with a nationally recognised brand within the heart of Northamptonshire.
SALARY: £30,000 to £40,000
· 10% Quarterly Bonus
· Competitive Pension
· Staff Discount Scheme
· Subsidised Gym Membership
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, Leicester, Wellingborough
JOB SPECIFICATION: Digital Marketing Manager - B2B & B2C
A fast and progressive opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager has arisen to join an exciting and rapidly growing eCommerce team. You will work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and the Head of Digital to develop and execute strategies across digital performance channels.
This role is to manage the delivery of social content, creation of key digital campaigns (targeting B2B & B2C), and playing a pivotal role in the delivery of PPC and paid ad strategy. Therefore, the Digital Marketing Manager will have responsibilities:
· To work closely with key stakeholders to interpret social media analytics and paid search reports.
· Delegate the production of social media content, paid advertising strategies and paid search creative utilising the support of in-house teams and outsourced agencies .
· Manage the content marketing and social media campaigns in order to increase brand awareness and drive online traffic conversion.
· Take responsibility for the overarching paid ad strategy, advising and directing a PPC Agency to ensure campaign is implemented effectively and to plan.
· Oversee all key social media channels for business including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Youtube.
· Provide direction and support to members of team developing their individual capability.
Overall, as the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for supporting senior management team in the development of the social media, content marketing and digital paid advertising of the business’s overarching digital marketing strategy.
REQUIREMENTS: Digital Marketing Manager - B2B & B2C
To be successful in your application you must live within a commutable distance to their Northampton based office. We are particularly keen to receive applications from individuals who are passionate about Digital Marketing, with a strong understanding of PPC and Paid Social. You will also have the following skill and experiences:
· Proven understanding, experience and ownership of digital performance channels.
· Able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing including paid ads, social media and content strategy.
· Proficient in Google Analytics and interpreting data.
· Experienced in briefing internal teams and managing outsourced agencies.
· Process driven, but not afraid to challenge the way things are currently done.
· Highly analytical and commercially aware.
This is a market-leading brand who are rapidly investing in their digital platforms to drive forward growth and consumer awareness. They are already enjoy a billion-pound turnover and a considerable market share within their industry. Therefore, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a solid understanding of PPC & Paid Advertising principles.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Acquisition, Digital Marketing, Paid Social, PPC, Paid Advertising, Performance Channels, eCommerce
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Joel Barnet quoting Digital Marketing Manager - B2B & B2C and reference JKB15365 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.