Digital Marketing Specialist
SALARY: £45,000 plus benefits
It is an exciting time for our Digital offering! We’re building our first UK Digital team and we need a Digital Marketing Manager OR Digital Marketing Specialist to support the Head of eCommerce to build, develop and grow our online platforms across UK and Europe.
This rare opportunity of starting afresh is an integral part of our European business plan. We’re striving to enhance the technical capability our European platforms as well as to develop the marketing capability, provide a first class customer offering, improve product content and enhance online transactions across Europe.
We are making the step to improve direct sales through our online channels, so it’s an exciting time to be a part of this growing eCommerce team.
We need someone who is both commercially minded and who appreciates the technical aspects so there is a solid foundation for future works. You will enjoy the thrill of developing commercial ROI. This role isn’t just a new website launch, we want it to be genuine revenue generator that will also act as a significant support tool to our customers.
To encourage product sales and improve our market presence, you will also look after all marketing activities across a range of online platforms; This requires building, trading, upgrading and developing our entire online marketing proposition.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Daventry, Wellingborough, Kettering
First up, you’ll need to make improvements into SEO optimisation and marketing automation. However, there is lots to do and the following should give you a flavour of the task at hand:
· Support the development of the entire online marketing strategy.
· Improve the optimisation of the European website through improving SEO, including full automation and analysis of results.
· Plan and deliver online marketing campaigns across all platforms.
· Development and introduction of a B2B e-Commerce shop.
· Improve existing and create new content across our sites that will support SEO performance.
· Analyse results through various online and offline platforms to ensure our campaigns are working effectively.
· Continuously strive to improve online transactions and lead generation.
· Work with a portfolio of 3rd parties such as agencies or freelancers.
· Experience of working in either a B2C or B2B ecommerce, online or digital environment.
· A good sound knowledge of SEO and web tracking methods and analytics.
· A good understanding of HTML / CSS.
· Independent working method, quick comprehension, analytical skills, good communication skills.
· Native spoken and written English, further foreign languages beneficial.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.