A blank sheet and complete autonomy! A role for an experienced Digital Manager who understands how to trade and develop sales through an e-commerce channel will flourish working for this established and successful business. We sell our products directly to consumer and through distributors and also through marketplaces across Europe.
Not more to say really, the business is great the opportunity is what you make it, and if you do a great job you will be rewarded for your efforts.
SALARY: circa £40,000
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Newport Pagnell
In addition to the above you will possess the following:
· A can do, self-sufficient attitude with the capability of thinking about and actioning tasks on your own.
· Knowledge and experience of using B2B and B2C trading platforms and third-party platforms.
· Good working knowledge of HTML.
· Good numerical skills.
· Strong work ethic, a team player with a hands-on approach to all you do.
· Ability to manage and optimise website traffic, increase conversion rates and improve the online customer experience.
· The ability to work to targets and get results.
· Can showcase good content writing skills to improve existing product listings.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: PM15783, Wallace Hind Selection