Director of Operations with an entrepreneurial flair and appetite in maximising profit and growth to lead a prestigious high end, family owned luxury interiors and installation business in Twickenham, West London.
BASIC SALARY: £65,000 – £75,000
LOCATION: Twickenham, West London
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Hounslow, Kingston upon Thames, Hayes, Slough, Weybridge, Wembley, Uxbridge, West Drayton, Leatherhead, Mitcham, Woking, Bracknell, Reading, Guildford, High Wycombe, Edgware, Harrow, Watford
WHO ARE WE?
As a privately owned multimillion SME with a prestigious heritage of providing and installing high end luxury products to the home, building and construction markets, we have built a strong clientele ranging from Architects, Interior Designers, Developers and Private Retail customers. Operating across London and the Home Counties, our focus has always been on providing the highest quality of products aligned with a personalised professional service; resulting in an unrivalled reputation.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS ROLE:
With our Managing Director stepping into a Chairman role, we are looking for a ‘hands on’ leader with the vigour and aptitude to take on the full operational management of the business, maximising profit and commercial growth, whilst leading our loyal and passionate team. You will have an entrepreneurial flair, thrive operating within the action and just as comfortable communicating with Business Directors to Private Customers.
Ideally, individuals with a technical understanding gained from a Construction, Architecture or Engineering background such as: HVAC, HETAS, Structural, Gas, Lift & Access, refurbishment or Cladding would be advantageous.
· Lead, motivate and drive our team of circa 25 across Operations, Sales, Finance and Marketing functions.
· Direct operational management of the service/installation teams, improving efficiencies and processes whilst identifying and resolving any issues that arise.
· Create and align our strategic commercial growth, enhancing our market share and reach.
· Personally, engage with current and potential customers to gain a true understanding of their requirements and increase our visibility.
· Plan, devise and co-ordinate promotions of new and existing product lines to achieve maximum market penetration.
This role will challenge you; requiring you to both protect our reputation and portfolio whilst preparing and leading the business to the next level. You will have the autonomy and full support of the directors and a fantastic team that is loyal and passionate about our business.
WE ARE INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM:
· Proven leaders in maximising growth within a professional design/service or installation business
· Candidates with exceptional operational, organisational and management skills.
· Commercial astute individuals with superb negotiating techniques, P&L knowledge.
· Strong effective decision makers, someone who can quickly evaluate, assess and problem solve.
· Natural communicators who inspire and motivate their teams.
Ideally, individuals with a technical understanding gained from a Construction, Architecture or Engineering background such as:
HVAC, HETAS, Structural, Gas, Lift & Access, refurbishment or Cladding would be beneficial.
Ultimately, if you have the ability to absorb and understand technical information we also would be interested in hearing from you.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: CG15793, Wallace Hind Selection