Process Technologist to implement new and existing products into manufacturing as part of a creative and passionate team with strong opportunities for career progression, established growing company based in south Cambridgeshire.
SALARY: To £25,000 to £27,000
BENEFITS: Pension, Life Assurance, 25 Days Holiday.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Huntingdon, Peterborough, Cambridge, St Neots, Kettering
JOB SPECIFICATION - Process Technologist
As the Specification Technologist you will be part of a proactive but highly creative team leading development of new and existing non-meat sweet and savoury food products, you will have a passion for innovation to help bring new ideas to life.
It’ll be your job to:
* Oversee implementation of new products from kitchen to production.
* Ensure product quality, specification and price requirements are achieved.
* Oversee production trials and ensure food safety.
* Manage customer expectations to ensure requirements are managed and met.
* Assess factory processes and challenges to raise standards and capabilities.
* Monitor new product launches and measure their success.
SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
* Experience in a technical role from a commercial food manufacturing company.
* A strong understanding of Food Hygiene, HACCP and food legislation.
* Previously worked in the development of food products into production.
* Be qualified to Diploma level in Food Science or similar.
THE COMPANY - Process Technologist
Established company, with an impressive market presence and drive to build product portfolio to achieve even higher levels of success to it’s customers.
As this company develops and promotes from within your inventiveness, ingenuity and expertise will be acknowledged and valued, placing you in prime position for promotion when opportunities arise.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: NPD, ESP, EPD Technologist, Food Technologist, Process Technologist, new product development, existing product development, food, non-meat vegetarian, savoury, sweet, bakery, chilled, ambient, fresh.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jason Cooper quoting Process Technologist reference JC1803-04 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683312 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.