We are fast paced, fast growing and highly energetic Northampton based business looking for a Logistics Coordinator / Contract Planner to support our operations.
BASIC SALARY: £27,000-£33,000 dependent on experience
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: 29 days Holiday, Pension, DIS
WORKING HOURS: 8am-6pm (Monday-Friday)
We are a fast paced, fast growing and highly energetic Northampton based business looking for a Logistics Coordinator/ Contract Planner to support our backbone. You will play a critical role within our expanding team who are constantly being challenged/ exposed to a variety of new opportunities and work within an open environment where sharing knowledge is key.
As the Logistics Coordinator / Contract Planner, your main duties will be to:
* Swiftly understand project requirements, any intricacies and the timeframes.
* Smoothly manage a multiple project works schedule, training matrix and availability calendar.
* Ensure all relevant licences, equipment, project plans and drawings are obtained and complied in project packs.
* Match and amalgamate skilled crews via the training matrix.
* Check and maintain stock and vehicle compliance.
* Brief project supervisors of requirements and confirm receipt of project packs.
* Support the project, resolving any impacts that may affect the successful delivery or escalate accordingly.
* Submit project completion paperwork to accounts for final invoicing.
If you have a genuine desire to develop your career we offer a place where your strengths are enhanced, your outlook opened and your weaknesses supported. Combined with the growth we have been experiencing we are focused on developing from within.
To be successful as our Logistics Coordinator / Contract Planner you will demonstrate:
* Effective scheduling and planning techniques which could be from, but not restricted to, an Operations, Logistics, Construction, Distribution, Engineering, Maintenance or Service environment.
* High attention to detail and have great problem solving skills.
* The ability to remain composed in a high pressured setting.
* Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
* Excellent IT skills ( Acrobat, Excel, Word, Outlook ).
Although we have advertised the role as a Logistics Coordinator you may have also worked in the following sectors or held any of these roles previously: Contract Planner, Scheduler, Demand Planner, Operations Support, Project Manager, Logistics, Construction, Project Planner, Assistant, Transport Scheduler, Engineering, Contract Manager, Appointed Person, Civils, Foreman, Fleet Manager, Highways, Operations Manager, Distribution, Programme Manager, Supervisor, Project Engineer, Crossrail and or Transport Planner.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Clare Gibson quoting Logistics Coordinator reference CG1803-24 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683330 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.