SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Lutterworth, Rugby, Hinckley, Market Harborough, Leicester, Northampton, Kettering, Coventry, Northampton
JOB SPECIFICATION - Project Manager – Retail Design
This role will suit an experience Retail Design Project Manager who is looking to work within one of the industry’s leading retail design agencies who pride themselves on innovative and forward thinking design.
As the Project Manager you will undertake projects from agreed design through to completion. This will cover all aspects of project management to include:
* Providing cost estimates and production quotes for clients, where possible negotiate with suppliers to get best value.
* Ensuring all projects are kept up to date by following set admin procedures in place
* Handle H&S assigned with each project
* Manage multiple projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to brief
* Travel where required to clients, suppliers and retail locations across the UK and overseas
REQUIREMENTS - Project Manager – Retail Design
We are looking to speak with experienced retail design project managers who really thrive on working in a fast paced and high pressure environment. This role will suit an extremely organised individual who can come with proven knowledge of success working within the retail design sector or similar.
Other key requirements include the following skill sets and personality traits:
* Strong communication both written and verbal
* Outstanding organisational ability whilst managing projects
* A high degree of numeracy
* MS Office knowledge inclusive of Ms Excel
* A confident individual who works well at all levels
A Retail Design agency with an enviable client base who have a string of awards and always strive to push boundaries when it comes to retail design.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Senior Project Manager / Retail Design / Retail Space / Retail store Pop-ups / Brand Activation Project Manager
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Glen Brooke quoting Project Manager – Retail Design reference GGB1802-02 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683317 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.