Are you a technology biased graduate keen to secure a role within a Product Management position?
Due to an evolving technical product range within this innovative business, we are seeking a keen tech enthusiast to work with the Head of Product.
“Drive your career into Product Management.”
You will learn the technical “know how” of the products, research new opportunities, learn industry standards and support new product development!
SALARY: £25,000 to £30,000 - Depending on the level of experience!
* 25 days annual leave plus BH
* Contributory pension
* This role will be mentored by a product and marketing specialist
* Career progression opportunity – additional benefits as the candidate develops
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Oxford.
JOB SPECIFICATION - Product Specialist - Graduate
The Graduate Product Manager / Specialist will work alongside a fellow peer and report into the Senior Product Manager in the marketing team. The daily tasks will evolve as you develop with the product team and your product knowledge grows. Initially you will be responsible for the following:
* Product ownership – learning about the technology, how it works and product life cycle.
* Market research – the future landscape and the competition. The market where it is used and the untouched markets.
* Understanding industry standards – what determines the product development and where it can be used. Able to research statistics and industry safety standards.
* Have some team involvement with new product development.
* Administration support for the sales and engineering teams.
* Be keen to learn everything about the bespoke technology to ensure you become an industry expert.
REQUIREMENTS - Product Specialist - Graduate
The Graduate Product Manager will need the following skills:
* Have successfully completed an Engineering and Technology degree or similar.
* Possess the commerciality to learn about the market and the future product strategy for the business.
* Demonstrate excellent IT skills.
* Keen interest in technology and how this affects our surroundings, from household gadgets to business solutions.
* Excellent communicator and able to support all teams across sales, engineering and product development.
THE COMPANY - Product Specialist - Graduate
An award winning organisation that sits in a niche specialist B2B market with evolving high tech, innovative products.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
Graduate, Engineering Graduate, Computer Science Graduate, Technology, Product Manager, Product Marketing, Category Managers, Business to Business, Product Development, Research and Development, Product Lifecycle Management, Market Expert, Product Owner, VMS, Strategic Traffic Management, Variable Message Signs,
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Product Specialist – Graduate reference KA1803-01 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.