French / Italian Speaking IT Support Specialist with a passion for new technology and customer service required for a rapidly expanding International manufacturer of IT Parts and accessories.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 Quarterly Bonus
Benefits: 31 days Holiday Pension Free Car Parking
Hours of Work: 8.30am - 5.30pm (Mon-Fri) no weekend working
Location: Northampton based
Languages: Fluent in English & French / Italian
With a triple-digit growth over the past 7 years (£multimillion) and a product portfolio spanning over 3,500 items (600 new products in 2017), we excel at listening and identifying what our customers need to enable them to operate effectively within the evolving technology world.
Simply we pride ourselves on making IT professionals lives easier.
As part of our ongoing global support we are looking for IT talented individuals who share our passion for technology and helping customers to operate confidently with leading-edge connectivity, hardware and peripherals.
Principal Accountabilities : IT Support - French / Italian Speaking
· Provide our B2B Channel customers around the UK & Europe with 1st /2nd /3rd line support via phone, email and live chat.
· Conduct root cause analysis to effectively confirm and resolve problems.
· Advise and recommend product/ solutions based on client’s requirements.
· Manage CRM system to ensure documentation and case files are followed up
· Product Testing of new and legacy products.
· Undertake CI projects that you personally are passionate about.
· Be an active member of our international support team helping other Advisers.
We are a dynamic, growing business who celebrate all things technological and are keen to invest in individuals who share our enthusiasm and thrive within a team. If you want to be part of an exciting journey, then you would be joining a business that provide opportunities for personnel development and career growth.
To be considered for the IT Support role you will demonstrate:
· Fluency in both English and French or Italian (written and verbal)
· A proven track record of providing 1st / 2nd & 3rd line support to B2B/ B2C customers. This could be within a Field Engineer, IT Technical Support or IT Helpdesk function.
· A methodical approach in troubleshooting specifically related to connectivity, hardware and peripherals
· Post-secondary education, preferably but not essentially in an IT related discipline.
· Clear and friendly communication skills; putting customers at ease whilst having the ability to simplify technical concerns and find the best solutions.
Although we have advertised the role as IT Support Engineer you may also have held any of the following roles: Bilingual IT Product Support Specialist, Helpdesk Support, Italian, IT Ninja, Channel, Software Support Manager, German, Field Engineer, Technical Advisor, 2nd, Line, IT Product Engineer, Hardware technical Support , Tech Support Advisor, Software Developer, IT Specialist, French, Italian, Service Desk Support, 1st Line, IT Remote Manager, Field Technician, IT Applications Support, Network Engineer and or Java Developer.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Clare Gibson quoting IT Support - French / Italian Speaking, and reference CG15247 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683330 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.