True Global leading non-food manufacturer is looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer on Days Monday to Friday, varied role lots of interest and technical challenge within maintenance, continuous improvement and projects, with generous benefits package.
SALARY: To £31,000 on start, salary will rise as your knowledge of site systems develop.
BENEFITS: Overtime and bonus, standby allowance, generous pension scheme, life assurance, etc.
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Bedford, Northampton, Luton, Buckingham
JOB SPECIFICATION - Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Reporting to the site Engineering Manager / Supervisor this role will take responsibility for electrical services, plant and instrumentation systems for a continuous process manufacturing facility.
Activities will include:
* Complete daily planned maintenance,
* Calibration of instrumentation and major equipment,
* Respond to breakdowns perform fault find fix,
* Make recommendations to maintenance plans,
* Investigate reasons for recurring issues and recommend improvements,
* Assist with site wide improvement projects,
* Maintain electrical plans and documentation,
REQUIREMENTS - Electrical Maintenance Engineer
For this role candidates MUST be:
* Qualified to HNC Electrical Engineering and 17th Edition Regs or similar,
* Possess actual hands-on experience within an industrial manufacturing environment,
* Be skilled within machinery breakdown fault finding, repair and maintenance,
* Able to read and update electrical diagrams,
* Be able to use Siemens PLC’s (S5 & S7) for fault finding purposes only,
THE COMPANY / PROSPECTS - Electrical Maintenance Engineer
A global leading company able to boast a high staff retention due to it’s inclusive team-work ethic that promotes from within and reward for ability and loyalty.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Shift engineer, production engineer, multi-skilled engineer, multi-skilled engineer, electrical, service engineer, commissioning engineer
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jason Cooper quoting Electrical Maintenance Engineer reference JC1802-36 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683312 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.