“A £bn Global Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturing Group requires an ambitious Sales Engineer / Key Account Manager to further develop our long term partnership with our largest European account - Jaguar Land Rover”
SALARY: Basic up to £50,000
BENEFITS: Company Car Group Pension Additional Group Benefits
LOCATION: You will be based at one of our Midlands sites but with regular field visits to Jaguar Land Rover’s manufacturing and R&D Centres.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Stafford, Gloucester, Banbury, Derby, Leicester, Northampton
COMPANY – Key Account Manager - Automotive OE
We are a £Bn plus, global tier 1, automotive manufacturing group operating in 50 countries and employing over 11,000 associates worldwide. We develop and produce multifunctional, lightweight components and systems; innovative products and technologies that makes vehicles quieter, safer, more comfortable and lighter.
We wish to recruit a Sales Engineer / Key Account Manager to strengthen our European Sales Team with the specific remit to manage and grow business with our largest European Automotive OE account, Jaguar Land Rover.
A full job brief will be made available to shortlisted candidates but in summary, this is a fully encompassing role covering all aspects of commercial specification and negotiation, business case study justification, new product development and effective relationship management with Jaguar Land Rover.
Ultimately, we want you to further enhance our reputation as a market and innovation leader to JLR, and cement us as a critical partner to their long term business growth.
We would be delighted to receive applications from individuals who meet either of the following briefs:
* Ambitious Sales Engineers, Key Account Managers and/or Sales Managers who have or are currently developing a proven track record of selling to Automotive OEs consumables, components or sub-systems as long as the sell is specification based and project led. That could be working for automotive, aerospace, commercial vehicle, rail or off highway tier 1 / 2 manufacturers
* Sales Engineers / Key Account Managers currently selling to tier 1 or tier 2 manufacturers (from any of the above fields) who wish to develop their career selling to automotive OEs like JLR
EITHER WAY, IT IS IMPERATIVE YOU:
* Are technically qualified, ideally to degree level or beyond (minimum HNC/HND) in a relevant business or engineering related discipline
* Are tenacious, able to handle a variety of challenging tasks and be prepared to go that extra mile for the benefit of JLR and our company
* Are self-motivated, able to work off your own initiative and become the “Product Champion” for our organisation within JLR
* Are able to manage a client who is going through rapid growth and change, and provide technical support and advice as an industry expert
* We are looking for ambitious Sales Engineers / Key Account Managers who have the potential to develop into future business leaders
* Supported with extensive training there is huge potential for career development within the group globally
* Where possible, we have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all personnel.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant John Gowen quoting Key Account Manager – Automotive OE reference JG1803-12 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683301 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.