“A £bn Global Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturing Group requires an ambitious Project Manager to further develop our long term partnership with our largest European account - Jaguar Land Rover”
SALARY: Basic up to £55,000
BENEFITS: Company Car Group Pension Additional Group Benefits
LOCATION: You will be based at one of our Midlands sites, with regular visits to R&D, manufacturing and suppliers located throughout Europe.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Stafford, Gloucester, Banbury, Derby, Leicester, Northampton
COMPANY – Key Project Manager - Automotive OE
We are a £Bn plus, global tier 1, automotive manufacturing group operating in 50 countries and employing over 11,000 associates worldwide. We develop and produce multifunctional, lightweight components and systems; innovative products and technologies that make vehicles quieter, safer, more comfortable and lighter.
We wish to recruit a Project Manager to strengthen our Projects Team with the specific remit to establish and implement new business projects with our largest European Automotive OE account, Jaguar Land Rover.
A full job brief will be made available to shortlisted candidates but in summary, this is a fully encompassing role implementing products relating to new vehicle introductions from concept through to introduction into manufacturing; with close regard to timing, quality and financial requirements. There also exists an opportunity to enhance your career by taking a key role with the establishment of a new JLR dedicated European manufacturing facility.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - Project Manager - Automotive OE
We would be delighted to receive applications from individuals who meet either of the following briefs:
* Project Managers / Project Engineers with a proven track record of running full product life cycle projects from concept, product manufacture and final vehicle assembly with direct responsibility for timing, quality and financial requirements.
* Working directly with end client OEs; that could be with consumables, components or sub-systems, for automotive, aerospace, commercial vehicle, rail or off highway tier 1 / 2 manufacturers.
* Project Managers / Project Engineers currently working with tier 1 or tier 2 manufacturers (from any of the above fields) who wish to develop their career supplying direct to automotive OEs like JLR.
Either way, it is imperative you:
* Are technically qualified, ideally to degree level or beyond (minimum HNC/HND) in a relevant business or engineering related discipline
* Possess the commercial acumen to deliver projects on time within specified financial and quality objectives
* Possess a technical / engineering understanding able to lead meetings and communicate critical project information to technical and non-technical team members
* Are self-motivated, able to work off your own initiative, taking responsibility for end client relationships and full product life cycle projects for our organisation within JLR
* Are able to manage a client who is going through rapid growth and change, and provide technical support and advice as an industry expert
FUTURE PROSPECTS - Project Manager - Automotive OE
* We are looking for ambitious Project Managers who have the potential, to progress into future business leaders
* Supported with extensive training there is huge potential for career development within the group globally
* Where possible, we have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all personnel.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jason Cooper quoting Project Manager - Automotive OE reference JC1803-13 to DD: 44 (0)1604 6833-- Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.