Our retail website is central to our growth strategy, and as such we’re on the hunt for a eCommerce Development Manager with a commercial outlook. We need you to be able to build and develop brilliant platforms while ensuring the opportunity to sell products through our website is at the forefront of your mind.
SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000
LOCATION: Hackney (Zone 2)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Romford, Crawley, Bromley, Enfield, Dartford, Edgware, Harlow, Grays, Watford
This role has a big part to play in the company’s future. You’ll work closely together with the rest of the Marketing and eCommerce team as well as the Brand / Design team to enhance the performance of our website on commercial results as well as user experience. You report directly to the Head of Commercial.
Our website is a commercial hub as well as the home of our brand and is constantly updated with content and commercial initiatives. This role will play a pivotal role in expanding the assortment on our shop and in coordinating the development of content in multiple languages.
Responsibilities: eCommerce Development Manager : Industrial / Commercial : Adhesive
· Responsibility for the end to end digital development of our customer focussed B2C eCommerce platforms.
· Development of the UI and UX to enhance our customers experience, driving the right KPIs including revenue growth & CRO
· Manage the online retail platform including the content management, customer journey, CMS, eCommerce module and integration with other platforms within our ecosystem (SAP, logistics partners, email and business intelligence platforms).
· Manage the platform working with the development team to ensure the best experience for our customer.
· Run CRO projects & A/B testing to understand where the platform is working and how it can be improved.
· Run projects to ensure the retail site is continuously enhanced and running at its optimal level.
· Analyse results using Google Analytics and consumer data to support the development of futures marketing and development campaigns.
· Coordinate a cross functional team to deliver the expansion of the range of products and services available on our shop
· Developing our global footprint on direct into new countries
Experience and Skills: eCommerce Development Manager : Industrial / Commercial : Adhesive
· Experience in developing platforms in a consumer focussed, eCommerce and Digital world.
· Possess an inquisitive approach and the ability to translate customer behaviours from Google Analytics would be desirable.
· Experience of working with cross functional teams
· Comfortable to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
· Love to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in as and when you need to
Why consider us?
We innovate, we are growing, and our mission is strong. We’re just getting started!
Currently in partnership with an international manufacturing group, one of Europe’s market leading manufacturers of adhesive solutions for a variety of industrial and commercial uses, we will:
· Value your opinion and give you the autonomy to maximise the role
· Offer genuine potential to be part of something exciting and innovative
· Welcome you into a small but passionate team. We work hard, and are recognised for our product, brand and operation
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.