Hands-on, ambitious eCommerce Manager required to initially devise and drive a UK Digital Trading Platform and over time, extend that eCommerce platform across Europe for a rapidly expanding organisation.
Salary: £45,000 (£55,000 first year realistic OTE) + Group Benefits
Location: UK based – working from home
The Opportunity: eCommerce Manager
Having built and grown our online digital platform over the last 3 years, we are actively recruiting an eCommerce Manager to strengthen our online competitive offering whilst elevating our UK & European presence.
Based from home, as the eCommerce Manager you will be responsible for all promotional and marketing activities across online platforms, encouraging product awareness and sales. This requires building, trading, upgrading, and developing our entire online proposition.
We are keen to understand just how far the eCommerce channel can take us, enabling you to have the autonomy to drive and steer the business capitalising on opportunities short, and long term.
Requirements: eCommerce Manager
If you have a passion for all things digital, with a strong understanding to create quick wins and avoid the pitfalls that digital and eCommerce platforms experience, then we want to hear from you.
Ultimately, you will already have a proven track record in running and marketing innovative strategies through various online marketplaces; specifically understanding the intricacies of Amazon trading including vendor central & seller central.
As well as:
· Demonstrating a clear understanding of product and brand positioning, digital sales, PPC advertising and marketing.
· Having strong numerical and analytical skills, someone who can effectively use Excel to observe, and translate trends/market gaps into tangible business opportunities.
· Managing and developing product content (A+, display imaging & video).
· Being able to handle and optimize website traffic, increase conversion rates, and improve the online customer experience.
· Strong working knowledge of HTML, Helium 10 platform and IT packages.
· The ability to forge effective relationships with existing and new distributor partners and etailers.
With continued UK growth, we will be actively looking to replicate its success by expanding into multiple countries across Europe driven by you, our eCommerce Manager whilst being rewarded both financially and within your career.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, Head of etail, Digital Online Manager, Trading Electronics, Consumer Sales, Software, Technology Manufacturer, Channel Sales, etail: consumer electronics, Head of Online Sales
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us directly.
REF: CG16257, Wallace Hind Selection