An exciting opportunity for someone from an Online Merchandising, Online Category, eCommerce or transaction online environment who is either looking for a new challenge or for an executive level digital specialist who is looking to step up into their next exciting challenge. We’re happy to receive applications from all levels.
SALARY: £27,500 - £34,000
BENEFITS: Benefits package agreed dependent on a case by case basis.
LOCATION: High Wycombe
THE OPPORTUNITY: eCommerce Manager / Digital Trading Manager : Retail, Multi-Channel
As an integral part of our UK business plan we wish to recruit an eCommerce, Online or Digital Manager or Executive who wishes to build their career in both Digital Marketing and Retail Trading environment
We need someone who considers themselves commercially minded and enjoys the thrill of developing commercial ROI.
You will be responsible for all marketing activities across online platforms; to encourage product sales and improve our market presence. This requires reviewing and developing product lines, offers, season changes and upgrading and developing our online proposition.
We would be delighted to receive applications from Digital and eCommerce specialists who:
· Have a passion for all things digital and a strong understanding of creating quick wins.
· Understands the pitfalls of building a successful digital and eCommerce offering.
· Has specific commercial understanding of the intricacies of online retailing
· Can demonstrate experience of trading through varying eCommerce channels and platforms.
· Boasts online analytical skills and the ability to translate trends into tangible business opportunities.
· Possesses experience of managing a portfolio of products and brands.
· Ensures products are represented correctly and content is managed effectively.
· Exhibits experience of developing product content as well as product display imaging and description management.
· Can manage third party agencies to drive ROI.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: eCommerce Manager / Digital Trading Manager : Retail, Multi-Channel
Experience of cradle to grave development is ideal, however, someone who craves a challenge and has the belief they can develop these types of channels is also of great interest. Alongside the above you will possess the following: -
· Knowledge and experience of using B2C trading platforms and third-party platforms.
· Good numerical skills.
· Strong work ethic, a team player with a hands-on approach to all you do.
· Ability to manage and optimise website traffic, increase conversion rates and improve the online customer experience.
· The ability to work to targets and get results.
· Can showcase good content writing skills to improve existing product listings.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Marketing Executive, eCommerce Manager, Online Trading Manager, Digital Marketing Manager
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting eCommerce Manager / Digital Trading Manager : Retail, Multi-Channel and reference PM15338 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.