Based from our North London offices we are seeking an Ecommerce Manager that has experience in Marketplace trading including Amazon and eBay. Why join us? We are one of the UK's leading online retailers who specialise in consumer lifestyle products.
SALARY: up to £40,000
LOCATION: Wood Green, North London
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: New Southgate, East Barnet, Stoke Newton, Edgware, Stratford, Croydon, Luton, St Albans, Aylesbury
JOB SPECIFICATION: Ecommerce Manager - Online Trading
This is an exciting role for an experienced Ecommerce Manager to come on board and play a pivotal part in growing our marketplace presence across UK, Europe and the USA. The right candidate will come on board at a time of strategic progression and change, giving you the ability to build your own vision and plan for a high profile online retailer.
The successful candidate will manage and oversee the day to day tasks of the marketplace team.
You will also be responsible for:
· Leading and managing a team of marketplace specialists
· Developing and implementing marketplace strategy in line with the overall business strategy
· Working with the senior management team to understand the business needs and drive online performance.
· Managing all API connections between marketplaces and our internal system, as well as manage new connections
· Creating effective listings for a constant stream of new products whilst driving sales, rankings and customer reviews
· Updating and maintaining existing product listings, ensuring images, content and keywords are optimised
· Managing on site marketing strategies, including maximising SEO and PPC according to trends, demands and competition
· Assisting with stock management for all marketplace channels across the UK, Europe and the USA
· Conduct regular competitor research and producing ROI for management
REQUIREMENTS: Ecommerce Manager - Online Trading
The Ecommerce Manager will play a vital role in building brand growth across multiple marketplaces, therefore in-depth understanding of all elements of online trading is key.
We would be keen to receive CVs from Ecommerce Managers who have the following skills:
· Good understanding of Seller Central and eBay
· Commercial and product focused
· Market place awareness and understanding of target customer
· Ability to spot trends and forecast
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel
· Experience of NetSuit and Photoshop would be an advantage
Rapidly growing multi site online retailer, who has travelled the globe to bring pioneering enhancing lifestyle products to consumer across the globe.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Ecommerce Manager, Online Trading, Market Place Trading, Digital Trading, Trading Place Specialist, Beauty, Consumer lifestyle products, Health Food.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Mandeep Bains quoting Ecommerce Manager - Online Trading and reference MB15383 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683309 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.