Broaden your horizons and have a better quality of life – site based and working day shifts only (Mon-Fri) you will work on electrical installation and pre-commissioning of bespoke special purpose machinery projects. You will also provide scheduled and reactionary maintenance / service / repair to production line equipment at our facility in Haydock, Merseyside.
BASIC SALARY: Up to £35,000
- Good holiday package
- Access to company benefits scheme including pension.
LOCATION: Haydock, Merseyside
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Liverpool, St.Helens, Widnes, Runcorn, Warrington, Manchester, Wigan, Bolton, Preston
Why should I apply?
- Are you not being used to your potential? If you’re a skilled Electrical Engineer (with a working knowledge of BS7671) – this is a highly varied and interesting position.
- Tired of working shifts? – This is a Monday to Friday, daytime vacancy.
- You will be an important part of the projects team – responsible for electrical pre-commissioning of bespoke automation / special purpose machinery as required.
- This role offers excellent stability, a great work / life balance, and the opportunity to develop a career within a fast-growing business.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Electrical Engineer : Maintenance / Service / Repair / Commissioning
- Working as part of our Engineering Team
- Working knowledge of BS7671 and other relevant British Standards is required
- Experience in industrial environment, including site systems and factory machinery)
- Factory maintenance – preventative and reactive maintenance of factory machines/production lines, installation of electrical (including safety-related) systems as required
- Installation & commissioning new bespoke machinery and/or production lines as required
You will also be asked to support on the efficient design, installation, and verification of industrial site and machinery electrical installations (includes 3 phase and single phase), run projects, and work from or create drawings and specifications within an ISO 9001 environment.
You will be qualified to Level 3 in installation, inspection, testing and initial verification
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Electrical Engineer : Maintenance / Service / Repair / Commissioning
To be considered for this role you MUST:
- Hold an electrical engineering qualification (Apprenticeship / ONC / HNC or equivalent +)
- Be a time-served, hands on Electrical Engineer with experience of maintenance / repair / servicing and electrical assembly / pre-commissioning of automated machinery
Established over 20 years ago, we are profitable and well-respected specialists in our field. Serving a wide variety of sectors including Industrial, Medical, Military, Pharmaceutical and Power Generation, this recruitment represents further expansion and development to our automotive / special purpose machinery / electrical engineering arm.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Electro Mechanical Engineer : Electrical Assembly, Automated Machinery, Special Purpose Machinery Automation, Robotics, PPMA, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Industrial Capital Equipment, Special Purpose Machinery, Filtration, Filters, Components / Industrial Equipment
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP15884, Wallace Hind Selection