Visit high profile customers around Central London providing maintenance of water features as our Electrical Maintenance Technician. Sensible hours – 8:00am to 4:30pm on site – Monday to Friday. You will have some general electrical knowledge (fault finding, testing – maybe you’re an Electrician’s Mate?) and want to build a career with a successful UK manufacturer? We want to hear from you!
BASIC SALARY: Up to £35,000
· 20 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
· Mobile Phone & Tablet
· Full access to company benefits package including Pension and Private Healthcare after a qualifying period
LOCATION: Covering clients within the M25
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Islington, Dalston, Hackney, Camden Town, Marylebone, Lambeth, Walworth, Belsize Park, City of London, Angel
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
· Do you desire a better quality of life? … There are no shifts and you will be working 8:30 to 4:00 Monday to Friday
· You’ll visit high profile / prestige sites around the Greater London area providing scheduled maintenance and repair
JOB DESCRIPTION: Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Service Engineer – M25 area
This is a field based Electrical Service Engineer role providing scheduled maintenance, refits and upgrades of architectural water features to clients within Central London and the M25.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Service Engineer – M25 area
· Working in a team of two Engineers, you will provide field based scheduled service / maintenance at customer sites in and around the M25.
· These jobs will require general electrical / mechanical maintenance, fault finding, testing and reporting.
· You will be typically attending one job per day – on site hours 8:00am to 4:30pm
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Service Engineer – M25 area
To be successful in your application, you will:
· Be hard working, keen to learn, and able to present yourself well to important clients
· Have some electrical understanding – either from education, work experience or hobbies
· Be not afraid to use a spanner and get your hands dirty
We are a globally recognised specialist in design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and service of innovating water features.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Electrical Maintenance Technician, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Repair, Commissioning Engineer, Installation Engineer, Electrician, NVQ Level 3, Electrical Engineering, 17th Edition, 18th Edition,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP17077, Wallace Hind Selection