So, you are an Electrical Engineer with ambition? Want to do more? Be an important part of big projects from design through to commissioning? We need an Electrical Project Engineer to take the Electrical lead on large, prestigious projects across the UK and beyond from our offices in Chatham, Kent. Lots of variety. 6-8 concurrent projects. There is plenty to do, so come help us get it done!
BASIC SALARY: Up to £55,000
· Good holiday package including Xmas shut down
· Mobile phone
· Full access to company benefits package including Pension and Private Healthcare after a qualifying period
· All expenses covered
LOCATION: Commutable to Chatham based office
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Gravesend, Dartford, Bromley, Tonbridge, Canterbury, Ashford, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Croydon
JOB DESCRIPTION: Electrical Project Engineer / Commissioning & Installation / PLC Programming
We are a team of dedicated designers, artists and engineers that specialise in the design, manufacture, installation, and maintenance of innovative water features on the global stage. This role, working alongside the Project Manager, is a varied one where you’ll be wearing many different hats:
· Taking the electrical lead on projects (often 6-9 concurrently and at various stages)
· Follow projects (post sales) through design, manufacture, build, installation, and commissioning
· Mentoring / managing a Junior Engineer and two Service Engineers.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Electrical Project Engineer / Commissioning & Installation / PLC Programming
· You will be an electrically biased engineer with experience of installing and commissioning any form of industrial capital equipment (open on sector – Food / Pharmaceutical / Automation / Robotics / Special Purpose Machinery)
· You will be able to program PLC’s from scratch, in addition to fault finding.
· You will also have the capacity for electrical control panel design and hands on supervising / supporting the build of those control panels as appropriate.
· You will have both the ability and desire to manage / mentor a junior engineer and two service personnel.
· You will also have ambitions to take on additional operational responsibilities as the role develops. The expectation is that this person will become an important part of the senior management team going forwards.
We are a globally recognised specialist in design, manufacture, installation, commissioning, and service of innovating water features.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Installation Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Project Engineer, Applications Engineer. Process Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Multi skilled Engineer – Industrial Capital Equipment, Special Purpose Machinery, Automation, Robotics, Water Features, Fountains
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP16068, Wallace Hind Selection