Sick of shift work? Travelling all over the country? This role is daytime Monday to Friday! You want a step into management? Want to lead a department? This Electrical Workshop Engineer role is for you! We‘re a Northampton based manufacturer with a prestigious global client base.
SALARY: Up to £35,000
· Good Holiday Allowance
· Access to Company Pension Scheme
· Mobile / Laptop as required
LOCATION: Based at Northampton site.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Rugby, Daventry, Brackley, Banbury, Milton Keynes.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Electrical Workshop Engineer
This is a hugely diverse role - you will be working predominantly from the Northampton site but with occasional trips to clients across the UK. From manufacturing and developing bespoke equipment for our clients to mentoring / managing the small engineering team – you will head up the department.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Electrical Workshop Engineer
· Manufacturing and developing bespoke equipment for client requirements from electrical perspective
· Responsible for maintaining the existing fleet of hire and sales equipment
· Manage / mentoring of 1-2 engineers in the department
· Oversee the day to day business of the department – despatch, returns, maintenance of electrical hire equipment.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Electrical Workshop Engineer
So what are we looking for?
· Multi skilled Engineer with an electrical bias
· Skilled at reading and understanding electrical circuit diagrams.
· Some exposure to automation / PLC / Control systems
You will need a great attitude, the ability to lead, mentor and manage a team, and ambition to make the department the best it can be.
Established over 20 years ago, we are a financially strong, profitable and growing business with some exceptional, high-profile clients on the global stage.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgment of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.